5 Inch Flo-Pro

millerman04

< The Man Cave
Jul 14, 2010
Clearville, Pa
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Was wondering ya'lls thoughts on a 5 in flo-pro single exhaust system? Thinking about doing away with the duals. Especially after looking at it today for a rattle, and come to find out my y-pipe has a seam broke. It's just starting to turn black from smoke. Whats the general consensus on this swap? Thanks

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I like my 5" exhaust. It isn't a Flo-Pro, but I have a Flo-Pro muffler on it.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
They sound good but mine straight piped had more interior noise than I care for. I think I'm gettin old cause I'm growing quite fond of the quietness of the 05 gasser I drive for work. :(. My diamond eye super quiet 4" exh with fancy front pipe & muffler is still not as quiet as I had hoped. The LB7 is just louder than the VVT trucks. Guess I'll just hafta get an LMM if I want quieter. :D

Headless_Horseman

Street Sleeper
Sep 27, 2011
Stn Mtn. Ga/Iraq
I run a 5" Flo- Pro with the High flow muffler on it and the Diamond Eye DP and that is one awesome sounding exhaust! Smooth low rumble when idling to all out roar when you put your foot in it. Great fit and finish as well, I dont think you can go wrong with it...enjoy :thumb:

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Cheap its all piping I really don't see how it would sound any different than any other pipe without a muffler. But I would buy flo pro if I had another truck, seems like the best deal

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk