2016 LML No start

VP51

Jan 10, 2021
Hey guys. I just bought a 2016 silverado about 3 months ago. shes been running fine up until about 2 weeks ago. cold started fine (about 40 degrees, flat driveway) ran around doing some errands. truck was already warm, went to start again (flat parking lot) and good cranking but no fire. tried a jump thinking maybe batteries and nothing. primed fuel lines and nothing. voltage was good everywhere. disconnected both positive battery terminals for a few minutes, reconnected and she lagged but started. since then it has been hit or miss between a fast start or a laggy (5 ish seconds) start. got in it again tonight, cold start (40 degrees Texas winter), flat parking lot and she fired and ran for about 10-15 seconds then shut off. tried to restart but nothing. went through the same steps, fuel priming and battery disconnect but this time nothing. after several attempts trying to start her, i listened under the hood immediately after trying and there is a clicking coming from around the fuel filter body area (left center side of engine) for a few seconds (solenoid or relay clicking?). not exactly sure where its coming from. anyway, i got a busted truck. been through the threads and maybe fuel body o ring kit? hopefully not fuel pump or electrical? truck has about 90k miles. throwing no codes. no delete and tunes (yet). no lift pump (yet). hoping somebody has had something similar. thanks in advance for any advice.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Need to hook up a scanner and check for any codes and also check the desired fuel pressure and actual pressure. I would start with that

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
Hey guys. I just bought a 2016 silverado about 3 months ago. shes been running fine up until about 2 weeks ago. cold started fine (about 40 degrees, flat driveway) ran around doing some errands. truck was already warm, went to start again (flat parking lot) and good cranking but no fire. tried a jump thinking maybe batteries and nothing. primed fuel lines and nothing. voltage was good everywhere. disconnected both positive battery terminals for a few minutes, reconnected and she lagged but started. since then it has been hit or miss between a fast start or a laggy (5 ish seconds) start. got in it again tonight, cold start (40 degrees Texas winter), flat parking lot and she fired and ran for about 10-15 seconds then shut off. tried to restart but nothing. went through the same steps, fuel priming and battery disconnect but this time nothing. after several attempts trying to start her, i listened under the hood immediately after trying and there is a clicking coming from around the fuel filter body area (left center side of engine) for a few seconds (solenoid or relay clicking?). not exactly sure where its coming from. anyway, i got a busted truck. been through the threads and maybe fuel body o ring kit? hopefully not fuel pump or electrical? truck has about 90k miles. throwing no codes. no delete and tunes (yet). no lift pump (yet). hoping somebody has had something similar. thanks in advance for any advice.
How old are your batteries? And it doesn't matter how they test, trust me. These things hate old batteries. They'll throw tons of weird codes and do dumb shit. Swap in a known good set, see how it acts.