2015 2500HD Pics

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Huh?? I not understand u henry...

There is a 13 mega cab at the barn, has 130k already. Runs good but the interior is typical dodge. Sounds like a babys rattle inside, it a longhorn laramie or whatever dumb ass names dodge uses waiting to see if the dodge dash issues pop up like they always have.

I just cant be seen in a truck with more names and stickers stuck onnit from the factory than a beaner ride from the bad part of town. RAM SLT LARAMIE LONGHORN MAGNUM HEMI CUMMINS HO RUMBLE BEE DAYTONA MEGA CAB OFF ROAD 2500 HD SRT Garuantee chrysler figures out that if they mix the hemi name with cummins and magnum, every inbread redneck will line up for it.

LtEng5

Mar 24, 2013
CT
Going to be MY17 K25XX build Model Year 2017 4x4 2500/3500
L5P 445/850 Engine code - HorsePower/Torque
New ECM E41 8.x Engine Management Computer Type / Build Version
Support development of brushless ERFS to 63% pre ( IVER) I'm thinking New Injector Types to met Emission Regs
Secondary use : DEF calibration Diesel Exhaust Fluid to be removed and possibly used on initially ( First model year, removed for consecutive later years

Many of the heavy off road equipment manufactures are already selling 2014 machine WITHOUT DEF!!! ( SCR ) systems. They are meting the US emissions requirements without using the DEF band aid. There still is EGR CAT and DPF to deal with. So it is just a matter of time before the SCRless engines get into the consumer market......

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Many of the heavy off road equipment manufactures are already selling 2014 machine WITHOUT DEF!!! ( SCR ) systems. They are meting the US emissions requirements without using the DEF band aid. There still is EGR CAT and DPF to deal with. So it is just a matter of time before the SCRless engines get into the consumer market......

Company's new Doosan excavator doesn't have Urea and meets emissions.

Mr.T

Jun 15, 2012
I like the front end a lot better than the big ass headlights that were available. Never was a fan of them.

That's why my LMM is a GMC. I told my wife if we were going to get a 2007+ truck, no way in hell was I buying a chevy, I hate the entire front end on those things

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I think the new Chevy looks awesome! I prefer a true crew cab though. The new Rams are nice but I really like the interior of the new GM trucks. The wife is wanting another truck but I'm waiting on the new D-max'd Colorado....

My dad is buying a 2015 CC Dually LTZ to replace his 07 Classic CC Dually sometime this month. I'll let you know what I think of it.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
the "suicide door" extended cab went away due to new government side-impact "pole test" crash regulations. Government is going to soon start implementing rollover roof-strength regulations as well. Which is a good thing, because generally body-on-frame trucks and SUV's have suffered in this area (roof strength).

Having a true B-pillar there does a huge amount for strengthening the cab in both a rollover and severe side-impact. IF they wanted to keep the "suicide doors" while still maintaining equal crash/rollover rigidness, Im sure its structurally possible from an engineering standpoint, BUT the extra bracing and steel required probably would have put the trucks overweight. So putting a B-pillar back in there was the most cost-effective light-weight solution to meeting the new regulations.

Im all for the design change; a crew cab/regular cab is much safer in any crash/rollover to begin with...and now that the "extended cabs" (double cab) have a B-pillar, they are equally as safe.

Between standard ESC/TCS/rollover-mitigation (stabilitrak) on all the new trucks including duallys, standard side-impact/curtain airbags/belt-anchor-pretensioners/belt-retractor-pretensioners (yes, the 2014+ half tons and 2015+ HD's have TWO seatbelt pretensioners per seat, as far as I know thats a first in the automotive industry), and a much stronger cab/roof design on the 2015+ GM HD's, they are the safest trucks yet. :cool:

Ben

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I still recall 2003 dodge guys talking up the new interiors... 2 years later the infamous hole in the passenger side dash appeared. Within weeks of ise and dirt road hauling rattle developed squeeks. In case u are wondering rattle and squeeks drive me nuts

Megadeth

May 13, 2012
Pretty ugly in stock form. I bet getting wheels/tires and getting rid of some of the chrome will make it look a ton better.

Do they all come with that stupid built-in rear step bumper?

Last edited:

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
I think they look pretty bad ass loaded up and NOT White! lol
6a00d83451b3c669e2019aff9cc45b970d-pi

The front ends are sweet. I don't care for the tail lights so much.

The GMC on the other hand...
314333.jpg

IMO- :barf: The headlights look like they have eyelashes and the grille is too big and open for my taste.

Last edited: