2015 2500HD Pics

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love it but I would rather not have another EC. Crew cab is MUCH preferred.

That exhaust tip is soooo much better looking too.

What's the sticker on that truck?

Crawler

Aug 26, 2013
DFW, TX
It should still work on a flat body panel with it being individual letters mostly, nothing a little heat won't fix.

I'm not talking about curve from left to right of emblem or front to back of of truck. I meant the individual letters may be scalloped in the back when you look at them vertically. They may not be, but I'll get a closer look in a few.

And true on the heat

Crawler

Aug 26, 2013
DFW, TX
They don't have much curve in them. But there is some. Here's the best pic I could get on my phone. I cant get the camera lens down level with the paint to illustrate it fully.
83670BD9-2E5F-4384-B521-6800D5ED5D58.jpg

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
That is one ugly ass truck right there..........:D

I agree. I swear all the truck manufacturer's are in competition to see who can make the ugliest truck.
Hate all the new ones.
That giant stupid chrome bumper that gets wrecked the first snow bank or muddy rutted lease road you drive through HAS to go. It's ugly too IMO. Might be ok for those that never go off-road but a pia for the rest of us. I guess that's why there is aftermarket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crawler

Aug 26, 2013
DFW, TX
Ugly..... take the grille out for something different and do something with the bumper then maybe it'll be okay but stock is :confused: did they make the crew cabs any bigger to match the mega cabs or Fords room?

The Crew cabs have the same outer dimensions, so they didn't have to make the make the bed any shorter to maintain the wheelbase. But, they do have about 4" more legroom from changes in the seating and b pillar placement, as well as a few other small things.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
I test drove a 2014 3500 mega cab limited...I'm not a dodge fan..but damn..that's the nicest interior I've ever been in..wish gm would do something to compete.

Ya my 12 mega cab is basically same interior just different dash and it's so nice to drive compared to my dmax granted my trucks now what 12 years old? But still even the LMLs don't compare

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
If I bought a new truck right now I'd seriously consider a Ram now that they got rid of that POS 68RFE and now its a 4 link rear and the interior is damn nice.

New GMC's look way better than Chevy's do.