Aug 26, 2013
DFW, TX
2015 2500HD 4x4 Duramax of course!

EDD37F67-47A6-40C0-B2E1-07B8B066A3EA.jpg

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
Its a Double Cab (New Name for the extended cab). Basic aluminum wheels, centercaps not installed yet.

So they will still offer real crew cabs? I hate the way the dodge "crew cabs" look...kind of like this.

No more clamshell ECs? I really like having people in the front slam their door before the passenger in the rear seat closes their door. :(

Crawler

Aug 26, 2013
DFW, TX
So they will still offer real crew cabs? I hate the way the dodge "crew cabs" look...kind of like this.

No more clamshell ECs? I really like having people in the front slam their door before the passenger in the rear seat closes their door. :(

Yes there is still a true Crew Cab. No more EC the DC replaced it and offers a few more inches of leg room.

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
^^^ Same! Wouldn't mind looking into getting that badge for my truck.

I like the truck. If the interior and setup is just like the half tons then I think it will be a winner in my book. Liking how they redesigned the exhaust tip to look half way normal.

Crawler

Aug 26, 2013
DFW, TX
Yeah I noticed the badge with the first picture releases...I've been waiting for a part number so I can put them on my regular cab.

I'll have to get a closer look, but it may be curved on the backside to match the hood lines. Not sure if that a flat spot or a complex curve.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
I'll have to get a closer look, but it may be curved on the backside to match the hood lines. Not sure if that a flat spot or a complex curve.

It should still work on a flat body panel with it being individual letters mostly, nothing a little heat won't fix.