2009 Mystery Coolant leak

MasterN8er

Broke on a budget
Apr 28, 2020
Texas
I have a 2009 LMM with 135k on it. Its been deleted and tuned with H&S Mini maxx. Its been deleted since November of 2018. The EGR cooler is off. Ive been having issues with losing coolant since May.

I've had it taken to a shop twice and they pressured it up and couldn't find a leak. I had noticed a couple times while passing highway traffic with heavy acceleration it will spray water out of the passenger front fender well. Which I assume is from the reservoir.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks

MasterN8er

Broke on a budget
Apr 28, 2020
Texas
I could go out to it after its sat a bit and see my coolant is low. I could open my reservoir cap and itl pressure up. Its a coin flip to see if ill be low or at the line.

It doesn't white smoke at all while driving. I usually add coolant once to twice a week.

That's what I've been thinking as well just seems the shops around here don't want to dig into it. The last shop I came from said drive it until it got worse.

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
Im faarrrrrr out. Va/wv line far out haha. But know a few good shops in texas. Not sure how far they are from you though since texas is so vast.

Josh harris is a vendor here he owns top notch garage and is in van texas.

Couple guys i know run wright bros customs they are at
12813 Harmon Rd #445, Haslet, TX

All in diesel performance is in Seminole texas.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
If it pushes coolant out of the tank on the passenger side under a hard pull it’s head gaskets 99.99%

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Head gaskets x10
Blowing coolant out the reservoir when putting the engine under heavy load is a pretty full proof diagnostic.