LBZ: 2006 CCLB Headliner Sags

fajitatone

Almost Stock
Jul 6, 2007
WA
www.fajita.net
so the headliner could use some center support. Is there any way to have the center, near the light, attach to the roof brace and raise the headliner.

I'm not sure if that's clear but the center droops down about 1.5" in the center and I'd like it to sit flush with the inside roof bracing.

Thanks

TexasRob

Dec 19, 2012
Canyon Lake Texas
I had the same problem with my truck... I took the whole head liner down and put some 3m double sided tape in various locations. Its been 5 months now and seems to be holding up.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
In late 2006, GM started putting little christmas-tree fasteners in the headliner to keep it from sagging.

The holes are there in the roof support...so if you buy those push-fasteners and poke a hole through your headliner in the right spot, you can put those fasteners in and it will hold the headliner up properly.

I dont know the part number though...

Ben

TexasRob

Dec 19, 2012
Canyon Lake Texas
In late 2006, GM started putting little christmas-tree fasteners in the headliner to keep it from sagging.

The holes are there in the roof support...so if you buy those push-fasteners and poke a hole through your headliner in the right spot, you can put those fasteners in and it will hold the headliner up properly.

I dont know the part number though...

Ben

If you are talking about the little push fasteners like the ones that hold the inner fender wells on they sell them at auto zone in the help section. They are generic parts.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
The headliner in my S4 is all black and I love the look...Some day Ill do a black/dark suede headliner in my truck. I think it looks awesome. I hate how the truck headliner is the light tan.

Ben

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
The headliner in my S4 is all black and I love the look...Some day Ill do a black/dark suede headliner in my truck. I think it looks awesome. I hate how the truck headliner is the light tan.

Ben

Me too. Looks on with the light tan interior but the darker options need a charcoal or black headliner.

Sent from my iPhone.