2005 rclb build

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
Well I finally sold my 03 ccsb and picked up a 2005 rclb. I was able to swap my built trans, MA mounts, tcase brace & lift pump into it. It was a work truck it's whole life and a little beat up. I put a better shape bed on it. The deal from the owner was he was sending it to the body shop to get the rest of the dings out of it and it's getting repaint. I stopped by HSP yesterday and picked up one of joes twin kits for it. It'll be a s480 over stock setup. I also picked up some MA tie rod sleeves, all season centerlink brace, FTE 7" black stack kit with the 30" muffler/resonator, 2" bell tech lower shackles, lml manifold, roll pan and a few other things. Truck is currently at the body shop until next week. Once I pick it up I'll start putting the rest of the parts on it and will be giving the guys at ATP a call for an autocal. I'll miss my lifted crew cab but decided to go in a different direction for the new truck.

pe6y5y8y.jpg
jamanypa.jpg
bese8y8a.jpg
qubu9aze.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
I've done enough mounts to where I can do both sides in about an hour. If you remove the starter it makes the passenger side a lot easier. I noticed if you separate the mount on the driver side. Bolt the 1 half to the block then attach the 2nd half before you lower it back onto the frame mount. It makes it go a lot smoother with less cussing.

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
I realized I forgot the mention that. I ordered up some 18x9 +18 offset xd hoss with a 285/60r18 terra grappler. Rims are a month and a half out. So I gotta run steelies until then.

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
I need side wall still because I head out to silver lake sand dunes every year. Besides rims and tires are twice as much at the size. I got a pretty good deal on mine. That's the only reason I got them.