19' gmc 1500 reveal

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I like the tailgate way better then Fords other them all the electronics. Big cab, ride control, bed space...

Not much of a fan of the wheel wells. I going to blame that on you jackwagons that bitc*ed about the square ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
I like the tailgate way better then Fords other them all the electronics. Big cab, ride control, bed space...

Not much of a fan of the wheel wells. I going to blame that on you jackwagons that bitc*ed about the square ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jackwagon #1 here:roflmao:

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Few minutes in all I hear is: bigger, wider, taller, fatter, etc

Not a fan of the new wheel wells. Old ones looked fine to me

So, if the front wheels are further forward wouldn't that reduce turning radius? Unless they figured out how to get the wheels to turn at a higher angle

These newer trucks seem to be getting closer and closer to the ground. Road warrior only I guess

Phone connectivity for trailer lights check??? Is it really that hard to turn on the running lights and activate the hazards, walk around and look for proper lighting?

I do like the new diesel option

I guess the HUD can be useful, it needs to be customizable to show things like transmission temp or other desired pids. Otherwise I could do without

The tailgate could be nice but I don't think I need one. At least not until am old and decrepit

I like the idea of the carbon fiber bed if it is as good as advised. Seems like they can use it in many other locations too. "No dent" doors, hood, corrosion proof body panels, etc

What I think we really need is an "industry first" all stainless steel frame and undercarriage to combat the salt states. Or at least a hot dipped galvanized frame and bodywork

Something I like about the Ram is the integral bed boxes. While I don't necessarily like the size reducing the cargo space it looks like this new bed design can incorporate some without impacting the bed space much. I would like to be able to store the jack, lug wrench, tire chains, etc and keep more personal storage space inside the cab

My 2¢ worth of rambling

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
What's with the new trend of putting plastic around the fender lips like its supposed to be some kind of fender flare that can't be removed. Looks like ass

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
The carbon fiber bed option seems like it would cost a ton of money just to save 62 pounds.........

I can promise you if it's offered as a standard option, it saved GM money over the steel variety. Otherwise, and likely is the case like the Ram bed with storage, it's a hefty add-on item that will cost the buyer a decent chunk of consumer dollars to have.

I love that their diesel will be an inline 6. Reckon one could be had in a stripped down reg cab work truck trimmed truck? :D Someone will hotrod the chit out of it. :woott:

Mar 28, 2015
Blue Springs, MO
I can promise you if it's offered as a standard option, it saved GM money over the steel variety. Otherwise, and likely is the case like the Ram bed with storage, it's a hefty add-on item that will cost the buyer a decent chunk of consumer dollars to have.

I love that their diesel will be an inline 6. Reckon one could be had in a stripped down reg cab work truck trimmed truck? :D Someone will hotrod the chit out of it. :woott:

It isn't being offered as a standard option. The article on GM Authority says that trucks will come standard with steel beds and the carbon fiber beds will be an option for more $$$$.

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2018/02/2019-gmc-sierra-to-offer-carbon-fiber-bed/