10 Sec LMM The Dream Truck LOL

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
LOL he said he was not going to be online for 2 weeks, He has deleted his sig on DP and was on today,
jaydcc69 Offline
Diesel Fanatic
Last Activity: Today 01:27 PM

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
The more i think about it the more i figured i dont wanna have a dog in this fight. I remember when W1cked come out saying he ran 10's with his mega cab and put down over 1,000hp everyone called BS. But he proved everyone wrong me included. So you never know

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
With as much as he says he's ran we would of heard about this truck here, He's in my kneck of the woods and its BS, There were people at the race track and sled pulls and he never showed,He said he would not be online for 2 weeks and today he was on and deleted his sig in the DP.

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
With as much as he says he's ran we would of heard about this truck here, He's in my kneck of the woods and its BS, There were people at the race track and sled pulls and he never showed,He said he would not be online for 2 weeks and today he was on and deleted his sig in the DP.

i would half believed him if he sounded like he new what he had done to the truck, did he ever mention duel CP3s, cant get into the low 11s with out them.

SBCNX20

Aug 7, 2006
Central MA
I checked out his posts on the "other" site and he was looking to buy duel cp3's only a few days before someone laced his soda with LSD.... he is trippin for sure.

km2006dmax

designated drinker
Mar 20, 2008
Houston
I think its a little scarry at the amount of detail of his fantasys man this guy can sure tell a tale cant wait for my new turbo lol

Very scarry. The guy should be writing books or something. Definetly has the imagination.

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa

Perhaps I could bring my car down to your place and we could find him:D its only a little 231:baby: mid 14s:p

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I had to be a smart ass and make a post on DP or is it the TP site?

08-15-2008, 11:58 PM § #49 jaydcc69
Diesel Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripmf666
I race at Cecil County Dragway. There is a test and tune saturday.

Hmm this weekend would be out for me. Next weekend possibly. Is it possible to get at least 7-10 runs in ?
08-16-2008, 10:26 PM § #55 jaydcc69
Diesel Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshH
How about you post a slip? If you don't have a scanner or a digital camera or some other way, just type in the times and MPH for all the different info. I'll go ahead and type out what info I'm talking about

60':
330':
1/8:
MPH:
1000':
1/4:
MPH:

The run from last night at Capitol Raceway read this:

R/T : 5.000
60': 1.799
330: 4.938
1/8: 6.904
MPH: 104.48
1000: 8.922
1/4: 11.070
MPH 128.28

That was the FIRST and ONLY run I did that night and the truck was surging down the track intermittently. The nitrous does not seem to be jetted right. It did last week.

And for that group of drunks that first approached me at the track bickering and laughing because I was changing the wheels and tires before the run - those are new drag radials - not "uncle roys discount used tires" as you called them. And it wasn't nos in the tank that I was filling them with it was NITROGEN. get it straight. Wasn't about to trash a new set of terra grapplers.

See its people like them and some of you guys that piss me off. Cant do something without someone calling it bullshit when you are standing right next to it.

I am heading up to Oshkosh Wi for 2 weeks in the morning. Wont be on here if any. So - is it that one of you guys lives up in that area that has another truck similar to mine? I wouldn mind putting some cold hard cash down lets say $500 - $1000 depending on my attitude that day. If that is what it will take to shut you guys up and eat your words then so be it.
Last edited by jaydcc69 : 08-16-2008 at 10:32 PM.
View Profile: jaydcc69jaydcc69 Offline
Diesel Fanatic
Last Activity: Today 01:27 PM

So are you out of town, one post you say you might make a saturday race, Then in another your leaving and wont be on, Then you log and delete you sig what gives and these guys at the track no one saw you. Come to Cecil County Dragway on a test and tune day and we can put all the BS aside and let the lights drop and see what happens, I tape every pass I make to see ho wthe truck is acting and I will be more then glad to post the video for you even if you spank my ass or I spank yours.Run what you brung and hope you brung enough is how I see it.

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
Ask him if he wants to run a little v6, ill even run pump gass, but shes not leavin the house for any less than $5,000, oh and no times;) I may not have the money but I have someone that will back it:D

Jack @sses always have an excuse why they wont race for big $

Just tell him to STFU untill he is ready to go to the track with some serious $, I'm sure there are plenty of people that would run him.

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
worst part is it might have almost...and i mean ALMOST been believable (there are a few folks out there who do things differently, keep very quiet and just let the truck do the talking) had he not said that it was 1000hp on fuel only, and that he runs these times in 2wd with a 9" lift.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
worst part is it might have almost...and i mean ALMOST been believable (there are a few folks out there who do things differently, keep very quiet and just let the truck do the talking) had he not said that it was 1000hp on fuel only, and that he runs these times in 2wd with a 9" lift.

LOL thats a fact

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
aaaaaaaaa RipMF, I like how u said run what ya brung, n hope u brung enuf... Saying that is like cussing som 1's maw out.. If that dont get him out fightin on the track, then he doesnt have a truck.... period.