10 Sec LMM The Dream Truck LOL

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
This guy on Dp is claming he runs constant 10.98s in his lmm stock motor with some super secret moddded 75mm vvt any one herd of or seen this truck any where ? here is his response to mine

Originally Posted by jaydcc69
I am running consistent 10.98's with the truck. There are people out there running stuff people never heard of... Yes I am running a highly modified Garrett 75MM custom built by a close friend of mine who works for Honeywell Garrett. Yes I had to bash in the firewall a lot to get it to fit. Completely re-worked inside and out literally produces 61psi without a problem and the annoying screeching. I didn't want to take a chance with someone's modified turbo work like some people are selling these days. I race over at Pittsburgh Speedway, Island Dragway, Capital Raceway. Pittsburgh Speedway was where I did the most since I go on the off days for test n tune. Easily make 20-30 runs in a day there.

Last edited by a moderator:

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Here is his signature. Do I see a Banks 6 gun in there?? A Titan 52 tank? I am now a believer.:D

2008 LMM #1 Updated 8/11/08- GMC Sierra CC/SB Black - Every factory option - EFILive, Downpipe & Banks straight piped, NOS 02519, big injectors, Banks ram air, 6-Gun w PDA, Banks technicooler, Custom Garrett 75MM turbo @ 4 BAR, PPE dual fueler with 2 modified CP3s and PPE billet fuel pickup, SuperDog 250, PCV reroute, EGR blocked, Amsoil Bypass, ATS 5-Star TC, ATS Extreme transmission, transmission cooler, AMSOIL EVERYWHERE, EBC 7000 series pads & drilled/slotted rotors, Titan 52 tank, burning Soybean or red LSD, Speedliner 1000 spray in bedliner, 3M Crystalline 40% tint on entire windshield, SolarGard 5% tint all other glass, Anzo black halo projector headlights, AirChime K-5LA horns, 6000k Philips Ultinons, CubbyCam, LockPick GMX-322.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
This guy on Dp is claming he runs constant 10.98s in his lmm stock motor with some super secret moddded 75mm vvt any one herd of or seen this truck any where ? here is his response to mine

I am running consistent 10.98's with the truck. There are people out there running stuff people never heard of... Yes I am running a highly modified Garrett 75MM custom built by a close friend of mine who works for Honeywell Garrett. Yes I had to bash in the firewall a lot to get it to fit. Completely re-worked inside and out literally produces 61psi without a problem and the annoying screeching. I didn't want to take a chance with someone's modified turbo work like some people are selling these days. I race over at Pittsburgh Speedway, Island Dragway, Capital Raceway. Pittsburgh Speedway was where I did the most since I go on the off days for test n tune. Easily make 20-30 runs in a day there.

Maybe he has a lift pump Tommy. :baby::p:D

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Caleb you're just jealous cause he is smoking you in your own backyard!:p

:hug:

:rofl: i probally would be, but i know for a fact if i didnt see him there personally i would have heard of him, being that i know most of the track owners and staff!!! Not to mention this is a "small town" minded area of the world, everybody knows what you ate for breakfast and what time you got rid of it:joker:!!!

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

He's talking 1/8 th right?:D

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Not to mention this is a "small town" minded area of the world, everybody knows what you ate for breakfast and what time you got rid of it:joker:!!!

No kidding. I don't know what he ate, but he is getting rid of it on DP, one post at a time!:rofl: