$10,000. BatmoChallenge Nov 17th, 2012 at Danville!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
This is an all out head to head Dyno Competition to see who has the better turbo. Turbo must be a Borg Warner Based Unit for this competition, let's see Borg put their money where mouth is here in the real world!

Tune will remain unchanged, unless added fuel is necessary to raise the EGT’s to the level of the other turbo tested

Diesel Fuel Only, no nitrous, propane or water injection

Test will be MM for MM and only the CHRA and cover will be swapped

Single turbos only, no compound systems

No Clips, Bushings, or MAP enhancements typically found in a sled pulling charger

Must be a Minimum of 10 trucks and a Maximum of 20 trucks

$100 entry fee is non refundable

$500 payout if you can beat the BatMo Charger in average HP over the optimum RPM range of your dyno run. Torque will be used in the event of a tie

Entries must be submitted 7 days prior to the event date. Any truck entered two times or more for the purpose of running more than one size charger will pay the $100.00 entry fee per entry and must submit a tech sheet per entry for that same vehicle.

Tech sheets must be filled out and emailed to [email protected] No later than 11/10/2012.

Trucks will be driven only by the dyno operator.

Turbo swaps will be closely supervised by the dyno tech or techs and the dyno techs ruling on any infraction or interpretation on rules is final.

If your truck shows up at the dyno with anything other that what is specified on your registration form you will be disqualified

If for any reason your truck is disqualified no entry fees will be reimbursed since your dyno position was reserved.

All participants including BEP will have the option for 1 “mulligan” for example if you blow an intercooler boot, turbo or if any other quick repair can be made and another dyno pull can be made within 15 minutes which will be the maximum time frame allowed to make the repair, if the truck is still strapped to the dyno and if it must be removed then 45 minutes will be allotted or until the next truck has made its pull and the dyno is ready, whichever comes first.

No Hood Stacks allowed!

Thank you,

David Hall

Check out the new Diesel Sled Pulling game for Android and iPhone at

Update Your Browser | Facebook

Join our group and see information, dynos, pictures, videos and more of the new BatMoWheel™ turbochargers.
Update Your Browser | Facebook

Bullseye Power
2134 Northwoods Drive
Muskegon, MI49442

Bullseye Power Selector

AIM: BullseyePower

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
wtf with the no hood stacks ?

Too much of a pain in my ass and a liability above and beyond the normal dyno proceedure so not dealing with them for this event.

03BadMaxxx has it right, 20 trucks with $500 to win for each is a total of
$10K payout available. Should be interesting regardless!

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
why would fuel be added to raise egts of one charger if it runs cooler than the other?

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Just wondering why the owner cant run his own truck? I feel like I know how to hit my sweetspot and bring the power up on my truck better than someone thats never driven it. Not that I would qualify for this contest, just wondering.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Just wondering why the owner cant run his own truck? I feel like I know how to hit my sweetspot and bring the power up on my truck better than someone thats never driven it. Not that I would qualify for this contest, just wondering.

My buddy bought a dyno. He has to run trucks do to insurance reasons. He runs a ton of trucks every weekend. If you tell him the sweet spot (rpms) he can hit that spot.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Yes, it is insurance reasons on why I am the only one that drives them sorry. I'm very good at what I do, if it makes power I will find it! I also agree with you guys about the fuel, to me it is a moog point but here goes. If a truck doesn't have even fuel with said charger and you replace it with a better one it won't increase power as much. I don't care in this event becuase we are after the charger vs. charger not how much power we can produce. We want to see what the charger does for the power curve. It is the same way to do all of my testing in house and has served me very well.