1 Million Views - Youtube

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
yup love that video anytime i heard anybody talk crap about dmaxs i just showed them this and was like lets see a cummins drifting or ur little honda lol

RedHotGMC

stock
Jan 16, 2012
Northern Utah
To bad your not a youtube partner, its pretty tough to get in but if you own all the rights to your video it actually pays pretty decent. Somewhere around 1/3 cent to 1 cent per view is what the usual is. So you can imagine the guys who post videos for there channels who get 1million views in the first week are making a bit. On a side note sweet vid! Couldnt have a had a better spot being on the corner thats pretty sweet

Last edited:

N_White04076

Feb 1, 2010
Shapleigh Maine
This is one of my top five favorite videos ever. I will post it on my facebook. However, I feel as if the public deserves a few new videos once this one hits 1 million views. I'd say a set of tires worth of videos.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

N_White04076

Feb 1, 2010
Shapleigh Maine
Love it. I'm getting a gopro so I can make some sweet burnout videos. I just love burning tires. Probably get some this weekend of my truck at the mud drags. Ill make a you tube account and post them up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bartman432

Nov 4, 2011
I've watched that several times. Always puts a smile on my face. I just love how the truck sounds sitting there, just going through the gears and then takes off.