08 H2/LMM harness help needed

Dp81

May 10, 2022
So I have an 08 Hummer H2 and I'm trying to do an lmm swap. I ran across a wiring conversation that led me here. If anyone out there knows anything about rewiring the harness please 🙏 HELP !!!!!!!

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Moved to the swap section and retitled the thread so others will see it. Good luck to you.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
go to GMupfitter.com. they have all the wiring diagrams in PDF format. download the one(s) you need and study it well. it should have all you need

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
Here ya go. This should help..

I typically tie all the pink wires together, along with the blue wire listed as Wakeup Serial Data. The single red wire goes to battery. That will get ya up and running. However the MAF pink should be kept separate as shown below, so a bad MAF doesn't leave ya stranded.

ECM_Power_Fuses.jpg

GPCM_Power.gif

MAF_Power.gif

Washx3

Feb 22, 2021
So I have an 08 Hummer H2 and I'm trying to do an lmm swap. I ran across a wiring conversation that led me here. If anyone out there knows anything about rewiring the harness please 🙏 HELP !!!!!!!
Did you get this completed?

Washx3

Feb 22, 2021
Moved to the swap section and retitled the thread so others will see it. Good luck to you.
Where is this thread that you moved to the swap section? I am doing the same work and having issues with the communication