LLY: 06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
Don't blame u! U should just donate to a good cause like say ME! Lol really love what u did with it. Looks awesome. U could take up payments on my 16 n trade me...:hug: haha

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
I realize I never posted Nicks old wheels lol. Oops.

And on my red baby

Trying to buy Nicks current setup and will be going down to see him. Very awesome guy to deal with and if anyone needs anything he is awesome to deal with.
:thumb:

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Wheels look great in both your trucks.

I agree with you.

I realize I never posted Nicks old wheels lol. Oops.

And on my red baby

Trying to buy Nicks current setup and will be going down to see him. Very awesome guy to deal with and if anyone needs anything he is awesome to deal with.
:thumb:

Looks so good on both trucks. Can't wait to see the new setup on it.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Long time no update, truck has been stored all winter. Got it out a couple weeks ago to do a little towing. Its back in storage now, but the new wheel and tire setup has been chosen.

Tires showed up last week.

These are the wheels. PYS reps in PVD Chrome.

Also ordered a set of new OEM Chevrolet caps to go with them.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Interesting tread pattern on those tires.

I like that a company makes the new style wheels with the old bolt pattern.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Stock, OEM++ sleeper lookin' and FAST (An EFI V2 and an unlocked tune can be a dangerous thing), you would never know mine is not stock by opening the hood, everything in its place including the emissions stuff for yearly inspections.....:woott:

=​

My emissions shit is still in place because I'm too tight to buy deletes, it's shut off though, even put a whirlpool emblem on it to give it that extra grocery getter look.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Nice hat :D wheels look nice too

Everyone makes comments about my hats. I wear many different ones throughout the winter, and sometimes all year. This particular one is very special as I got it as a Christmas gift several years ago from an employee who passed away last year.

I wonder where did the old wheels go Nick? lol:roflmao:

Haha we both know, cannot wait to see them installed.

Carved out some time late last night and put these together.

Steamrollers

I am really excited to get them installed, but one of them had some finish issues due to poor packaging s I am hoping to get that resolved ASAP.