6.7 PStroke

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
why ask him he has never done it and got the idea from us......

Or you got the idea's from me when you took Dan's perfectly running engine I built out of his truck and took it apart to look. Then proceeded to build him 2 piles of trash that blew up in the first days of use.

I suppose a great idea is all in the perspective of it. I didn't think picking 2 stock pieces out of a scrap pile, holding them side by side, and then doing some machine work was an act of genius!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Or you got the idea's from me when you took Dan's perfectly running engine I built out of his truck and took it apart to look. Then proceeded to build him 2 piles of trash that blew up in the first days of use.

I suppose a great idea is all in the perspective of it. I didn't think picking 2 stock pieces out of a scrap pile, holding them side by side, and then doing some machine work was an act of genius!

This is not the way to start your comeback. You have already managed to piss off a mod. No it's not me as I get pissed off at the sight of your name. Try and contribute with actual facts.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
This is not the way to start your comeback. You have already managed to piss off a mod. No it's not me as I get pissed off at the sight of your name. Try and contribute with actual facts.

What I stated are facts Mike. Anyone can research them and see the results from the dpc last year and other threads on other sites. I should be able to defend myself when attacked by other members.

I will take your advice here and do my best to ignore pot shots from other guys including you Mike.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
What I stated are facts Mike. Anyone can research them and see the results from the dpc last year and other threads on other sites. I should be able to defend myself when attacked by other members.

I will take your advice here and do my best to ignore pot shots from other guys including you Mike.

That motor blew up because it overheated.... maybe if a certain shop had put the entire fan shroud in so it could cool the motor efficiently while making nitrous passes down the freeway to 110mph. I believe I still have a picture of what your turbo setup looked like on Dans truck when he got it back from you before going to another shop

delong_1

<< my work
Dec 5, 2008
Arvada, CO

that motor was disassembled last week, not that its any of your business.....

also we only built him one motor that he was making back to back nitrous passes on the highway on a 2500us tune with 100% injectors..... big surprise it didnt last.

delong_1

<< my work
Dec 5, 2008
Arvada, CO
That motor blew up because it overheated.... maybe if a certain shop had put the entire fan shroud in so it could cool the motor efficiently while making nitrous passes down the freeway to 110mph. I believe I still have a picture of what your turbo setup looked like on Dans truck when he got it back from you before going to another shop

i can take a pic of the motor he had built for Dan, its covered in soot top to bottom from the quality fab work :roflmao:

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
I worked at MPD when i took one of CFD kits off a truck and sent it direct back to get a refund and had put one of their kits on. I remember the amounts of grey silicone used on the turbo pedastal plate instead of just getting the $5 base gasket from ford. Bolts were cross threaded into the head. And the manifolds leaked terrible. I personally dont think anyone wants to steal that workmanship from you.

One a side note: I no longer work there or represent them :thumb:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
that motor was disassembled last week, not that its any of your business.....

also we only built him one motor that he was making back to back nitrous passes on the highway on a 2500us tune with 100% injectors..... big surprise it didnt last.

There are pictures on another site of dan with my engine torn down in your shop. Quote dan said everything that was suppose to be in the engine was in the engine. The pics are over 1 year old!

Your quoted statement is an out right lie plain and simple.His first engine did not fail from a fan shroud either. The first and SECOND ENGINES he got from you guys both failed for the same reason. Looking at threads here your dmax engine faired about the same as well.

Last edited:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I worked at MPD when i took one of CFD kits off a truck and sent it direct back to get a refund and had put one of their kits on. I remember the amounts of grey silicone used on the turbo pedastal plate instead of just getting the $5 base gasket from ford. Bolts were cross threaded into the head. And the manifolds leaked terrible. I personally dont think anyone wants to steal that workmanship from you.

One a side note: I no longer work there or represent them :thumb:

Jeff put that kit on himself not me logan. And he left 2 s300 compressor cover bolts that were hard to get to off. that meant 2 1/4" holes for boost to leak. So yes it was laggy and yes you guys sold him your kit. I woulda just put the bolts in for the guy but to each is own.

You did a great job on those 6 liters for norris ford lol probably why you no longer work there?

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
Jeff put that kit on himself not me logan. And he left 2 s300 compressor cover bolts that were hard to get to off. that meant 2 1/4" holes for boost to leak. So yes it was laggy and yes you guys sold him your kit. I woulda just put the bolts in for the guy but to each is own.

You did a great job on those 6 liters for norris ford lol probably why you no longer work there?

Well when you sign on to a company thats got so much work, they're "busting out the seam" with diesel work, and you sit there 2 days of the week because its dead and no work....What would you do? Don't question my work ethics period as your the last person to think you have something good going for you.

You have zero room to talk about anyones ethics. Look in the mirror and figure out how to improve your own before you talk about anyone else. I would probably go into baltimore right now if my work were as bad as what comes from CFD and let them handle it from there. Your business has 3 reviews on google. Lets review 2/3 of them. See Attached.

Barking up the wrong tree. Your a hack, I'm not. The only good of you being in business is other people that KNOW what their doing getting your work when your done butchering it and getting it set straight for the customer.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 9.44.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 9.44.10 PM.png
    74 KB · Views: 90

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Well Logan I have been in business over a decade, and I have a whole lot of great projects I am proud of. I enjoy racing and pulling my trucks and do my best on every job given the budget I am provided. My best is all I can do and its paid the bills so far.
I can tell you I have been called worse by far better mechanics, and all out of jealousy.
Instead of running your yap on the keyboard bring one of your "high power" builds up this weekend and run that a while. We can just let our work do the talking on the track.

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
While iv had my hand in quite a few nice running trucks, Chevy, Ford and Dodge. i have nothing to prove to you. I get more enjoyment fixing customers vehicles and keeping them running is good condition. High HP builds/engine builds are annoying to me and take too much time/sit on too much money. Fixing customers vehicles and keeping them happy and on the road makes more money than sitting on a 30k build for 2 months while you wait on parts and machine shop. But you know that because youv been doing it so long.

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
From what I saw on powerstrokearmy the elite 6.7 builds on dan manarys truck didn't last at all but CFD's did.... The issue was found and fixed but no reason was ever posted. Anyone on here know the scoop?

DaJokr

Slum Lord Extraordinaire
Mar 7, 2013
Prince George, BC, Canada
Treat it like any diesel:

Leave at stock power levels, "deal with" emissions (if you know what I mean:thumb:) and enjoy a decent truck. It's no duramax, but if your getting a screaming deal on a new diesel then why not.

delong_1

<< my work
Dec 5, 2008
Arvada, CO
we built dan one motor dipshit, we provided parts for the second and it was assembled in utah. but what do i know....