So Cal Diesel Crossmember

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I could sell mine for a price... :eek::D

Lets see how does this go?

Is it new , never been installed? Installed on any other truck then yours is what I mean, cause then it still classifies as new never been installed! I read that on here some where! :roflmao:

GLWTS :D

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Yep, had one of the DJM ones for my LBZ. It comes form their 2wd 6/8 flip kit for their 2500/3500's.

I now have a the last socal one made on my single cab, and no one can even see it :eek::rofl:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
LMFAO
I know all about not being able to see what you've spent your money on, and others not recognizing what you can see!

My lift is lowered so it's barely taller than a stock truck, has much bigger tires tho... All the dress up I did to the engine is barely noticeable in the bay, and when I pop the hood when people wanna see the engine they're always like "so what have you done?"
Basically it looks like all my truck has rimz n tires

:hmm:
:dontknow:

You don't "see" a built trans, injectors, a gear swap, manifolds and pipes, the downpipe, you can barely see the top of a polished VGT...with a turndown exhaust you can only see the tip if you're looking for it
Lol

I'm fine with it tho, cuz on the road all anyone is gonna see is your tailgate
:thumb:

Last edited:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
picture.php
I played mine off like that's how it came from the factory. He fell for it, Got to love autozone...