So Cal Diesel Crossmember

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Just installed the new transmission crossmember from Guy at SoCalDieasel. The crossmember is hidden and does not hang below the frame.
Very well made and strong. Comes with a skid plate option.

Attachments

• DSC00407.JPG
    DSC00407.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 668
  • DSC00411.JPG
    DSC00411.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 647
  • DSC00412.JPG
    DSC00412.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 624
  • DSC00415.JPG
    DSC00415.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 581
  • DSC00416.JPG
    DSC00416.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 474

Leadfoot

Needs Bigger Tires!
Dec 27, 2006
Western MA
www.matpa.org
why is this better then the stock one? (what is the differance?)

Ground clearance, asthetics, and it's just friggin' cool looking :thumb:

I don't think there was an issue with the stockers (seemed plenty strong), but some guys need the ground clearance and some guys want a clean "look".

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
how much ground clearance do you actually pick up? looks like the trans pan is way more exposed now.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
The truck in the picture has a deep Allison pan. The skidplate needs to have two holes drilled into the torsion bar crossmember to give it a solid mount whereas the factory plate only has two bolts holding it. Holes are allready in the plate so it's an easy job. Plate can be purchased later. Price is 385.00 without skidplate option and 450.00 with skidplate.
Simon
I will have these after the SEMA show. Guy had to take a few with him to show off. I will get them when he returns.

I don't believe the Suncoast crossmember will ever be released. It is still sitting on the parts counter as of last week and not for sale. McRat was suppose to test it before its release to the public. When Pat called SC the lady there told him it could not be sold because it wasn't tested yet. :confused: Go figure.
As usual; SoCalDiesel to the rescue. Thanks Guy.:hug::D

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
The truck in the picture has a deep Allison pan. The skidplate needs to have two holes drilled into the torsion bar crossmember to give it a solid mount whereas the factory plate only has two bolts holding it. Holes are allready in the plate so it's an easy job. Plate can be purchased later. Price is 385.00 without skidplate option and 450.00 with skidplate.
Simon
I will have these after the SEMA show. Guy had to take a few with him to show off. I will get them when he returns.

I don't believe the Suncoast crossmember will ever be released. It is still sitting on the parts counter as of last week and not for sale. McRat was suppose to test it before its release to the public. When Pat called SC the lady there told him it could not be sold because it wasn't tested yet. :confused: Go figure.
As usual; SoCalDiesel to the rescue. Thanks Guy.:hug::D

Mike
If you have one or two of these in stock now let me know? I dont need a skid plate and if they are powder coated im fine with black.

Thanks Simon