LBZ Fuel Pressure Issues...

LBZ DMAX

Nov 7, 2006
Fontana, CA
LOL...you two are too much!!!:rofl:

Ahhh, yes, that will work just fine! Why do you have one?? Got around to finally installing a lift pump?!?!:rofl: If not, swing by; we'll slap it on!

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
LOL...you two are too much!!!:rofl:

Ahhh, yes, that will work just fine! Why do you have one?? Got around to finally installing a lift pump?!?!:rofl: If not, swing by; we'll slap it on!

It worked well the other day when we tested mine;)

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Wait wait wait you meen the lift pumps not built into the guage i have :confused: damm now i know why it didnt help :rolleyes: LoL

LBZ DMAX

Nov 7, 2006
Fontana, CA
Wait wait wait you meen the lift pumps not built into the guage i have :confused: damm now i know why it didnt help :rolleyes: LoL

HAHA...:p

Ya, typically, the lift pumps are located near the fuel tank, ya know...unless you have one of those dandy MITUSA pumps (engine compartment)...;):D

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Another option is unbolt the schader valve block and disconnect the hose behind it
then just hook you gauge to that with a barbed fitting X npt

just a option

LBZ DMAX

Nov 7, 2006
Fontana, CA
Well...rail pressure came back today. Right in time to almost fly by a motorcycle cop waiting for his prey!! Luckily for me, rail pressure dropped to 12k and let off, coasted, and saw him with his gun pointing my way!!:eek::eek::eek: Very, very close call!!:rolleyes:

After a month of driving around with no rail pressure, it feels nice to once again have a 500HP truck!!:D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well...rail pressure came back today. Right in time to almost fly by a motorcycle cop waiting for his prey!! Luckily for me, rail pressure dropped to 12k and let off, coasted, and saw him with his gun pointing my way!!:eek::eek::eek: Very, very close call!!:rolleyes:

After a month of driving around with no rail pressure, it feels nice to once again have a 500HP truck!!:D

:eek:

But, why it come back by it's self :confused:

LBZ DMAX

Nov 7, 2006
Fontana, CA
:eek:

But, why it come back by it's self :confused:

Yup...cleared the P0087 that came up during lunch, took off, had to get on it a bit and realized it made more boost and felt strong. :confused::confused: All during a few hours...:confused: Not sure what is wrong with it, but I'm sure it will happen again soon!!:rolleyes:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Yup...cleared the P0087 that came up during lunch, took off, had to get on it a bit and realized it made more boost and felt strong. :confused::confused: All during a few hours...:confused: Not sure what is wrong with it, but I'm sure it will happen again soon!!:rolleyes:

Have you done a bottle test?