NEW BT DieselWorks product!!! Digital DSP-5 switch!

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Any idea on price and also what do you need to I stall this

Normal retail pricing is $175, although Ill be running an introductory sale for the first week. I havent set the intro sale pricing yet, but it will obviously be less than $175. :thumb:

Install is very easy, theres only 4 wires to hook up. Power, ground, valet switch signal, and DSP-5 signal.

If you already have an existing "knob" DSP-5 switch, all you have to do is splice the "DSP signal" wire from my digital DSP-5 switch onto the existing wire that is hooked up to your DSP-5 knob switch. Basically just cut your existing switch off and tie the wire into the digital DSP-5 switch.

If you dont already have an existing DSP-5 switch, the digital DSP-5 switch comes with an ~8' long wire with the proper ECM pin already pre-crimped onto the end, so all you have to do is run the single wire through the firewall and insert the pin into the ECM connector.

Ben

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
Damn. I want one. I just finished buying gauges for my truck. Now I need to find another slot for the dsp5 gauge. How long before thu are ready. Love the way it looks ben

8lug

Escalade HD
Oct 16, 2009
Canada
Wow that other one looks like something you would pull out of an 80's computer. :rofl:

How is Ben's huge? It's the size of a gauge and looks perfect to me, plus with all the options it has there is NOTHING like it period. It'll make for some super clean installs.

Go somewhere else if you're going to junk up his thread, or maybe take a look at the DSP5 switch thread made years ago.

If they want a small switch just use the regular knob. :confused:

Wow, my thoughts exactly, it doesn't seem like squirrels hide nuts, it seems like nuts hide DSP 5 switches?!!?

Love this, perfect size, clean install, IMPRESSED... not with that original Nintendo/Tron unit that buddy keeps comparing it to!! LOL my switch is smaller than a cig lighter, it works but I hate not being sure what tune I'm in, cranking it all the way down before I am 100% sure. Great looking product, I'll be in the market for one come spring for sure!

SBLC

Here to Learn
Jun 12, 2008
Utah
X2, cant wait for new information on these puppies, more specifically the logistics of the valet mode.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Guys Im really sorry about this! There was a parts shortage. Everyone has pre-ordered the blue displays and cleaned me out! Im desperately hoping to have more blue displays by this weekend.

Ill keep everyone updated.

Ben

malar24

May 14, 2012
NE Ohio
Awesome I can't wait. I'll be snatchin two of these bad boys up once you release the intro price. I really appreciate the hard work you do on all of these bada$$ed gadgets. Lookin forward to adding a couple of them to my truck. :thumb:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Yes! I finally got all the parts in on Friday, so Im going to get a lot of work done building up stock tonight so that way they can start shipping out early this week.

Ill make a thread about the introductory sale, etc