UDP Cat filter adapters

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
SPec on return rates in 60mm3
I like under 50
I use a mak tester from us diesel really good test bench
I actually test my injectors properly, not like some dealer tesh with graduated cylinders fumble f%%king around man thats a total pita
Bosch charges me a 100 dollar core, that is just to keep cores out of rebuilders hands.
I repair and rebuild injectors at my shop on a weekly basis.
bosch takes cores with no nozzles stripped threads, leaking bodies etc.
they just don't care.
In this case sir it is you who don't have a clue.:roflmao:

How is their test run then?

Dealer trash? It works doesn't it? But again you are pretty awesome.

So Bosch charges the cores to keep them away from guys like you?

If you rebuild these injectors then why did your buddy get them through UDP.

I'm not saying I know everything, but you continue to post all sorts of random info without tying up all the loose ends it leaves. Saying 90mm3 return rate isn't going to work for anybody as we all use other methods. If any of what your saying is even true.

What was this shop you have again? Please, everyone wants to know. If we have found the new premiere injector supplier we want to know where to get them.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
I never ever deny a customer his core money, ever!!!!
Bosch injectors are new only. - Wrong, your an idiot! and you just pointed that out to eveyone that actually knows about bosch injectors
You sold him industrial injection stuff. - Wrong again
Guys name is brandon s. - wow you got something right
He will be in vegas on a layover tomoroow
please contact him so you can give him his 600 dollars and 3 injectors on a layover, he will have the bad ones and a test sheet from us with him showing leaking checkballs with return rates over 90 mm3 - i dont care what your test show, from looks of your posts, you have no business testing or installing injectors

Brandon can contact us if need be. We worked with him on the sale, is his opition. You can kick rocks, and go google more about injection service and maybe try to swing your bs on DF or something. Have a nice day.

EDIT: i too am curious what the name of this sewwt injector service shop you own is? Please tell us the suspense is killing me atleast.

Last edited:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
For what it is worth, I run baldwin filters with the same thread that include a water separator.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
How is their test run then?

Dealer trash? It works doesn't it? But again you are pretty awesome.

So Bosch charges the cores to keep them away from guys like you?

If you rebuild these injectors then why did your buddy get them through UDP.

I'm not saying I know everything, but you continue to post all sorts of random info without tying up all the loose ends it leaves. Saying 90mm3 return rate isn't going to work for anybody as we all use other methods. If any of what your saying is even true.

What was this shop you have again? Please, everyone wants to know. If we have found the new premiere injector supplier we want to know where to get them.

Thats exactly why they charge cores
I guess i am posting and forget everyone here isnt up to speed
I am going to get brandon to come here and settle this if its ok with the mods

LReiff

bad ground
Oct 2, 2010
Not to take sides with anyone but all the Genuine Bosch LB7 injectors that I've received in the last year have been new.

Not sure where you guys are finding reman crap but maybe you need to look into it.

Bosch always requires cores to be returned, even on new injectors. They don't want used crap flooding the reman market.

New injectors are the only thing I recommend for LB7.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com

So he can't call and talk to us? Does he care to have them warrantied? Or rather just keep stirring the pot up instead and getting no where? I guess Im confused on what you guys are wanting from us?

Either way, Its busy here at the shop today Ill try to respond here, but it may be later in the day. I got work to do. Both phone lines work (with 2 guys answering phone), email works (with 3 guys responding to emails), my cell works, newlys cell works. Dont be afraid to come out from behind your keyboard man.

And Im pretty sure most people on this forum is up to speed with these truck dude. We've beendoing this for a lot longer than you think.

I'd say some are new, and some reman. We have been told by Bosch and GM that they are reman - Even the Bosch boxes say reman on them. However some injectoers we have got do appear new, even in reman boxes. Our rule of thumb direct from Bosch is they are factory remans (or considered new) remans or rebuilt from anyone other than Bosch care just that, considered re-built.

olliepop2500

oliver
Jan 4, 2013
drums pa
i need a to change my filter next oil change (2000 miles) is the adaptor and cat filter better or is it just the filter are cheaper. i went to the dealer and they said the filters are almost $50. i wouldnt mind saving alittle if this is a better route. new to this is actually going to be the first filter change i do.

thanks

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
I never ever deny a customer his core money, ever!!!!
Bosch injectors are new only.
You sold him industrial injection stuff.
Guys name is brandon s.
He will be in vegas on a layover tomoroow
please contact him so you can give him his 600 dollars and 3 injectors on a layover, he will have the bad ones and a test sheet from us with him showing leaking checkballs with return rates over 90 mm3

Yes tell him to come by and i will let him know his dumb a** internet warrior buddy *ucked any warranty up he had and he can keep his 3 bad injectors. (which is BS anyway because of all the injectors we have done we have only had 1 that was out of spec and we caught it befoe the truck left the shop and we swapped it out) I wont warranty crap for either of you now :thumb: Cry to someone who cares.

SPec on return rates in 60mm3
I like under 50
I use a mak tester from us diesel really good test bench
I actually test my injectors properly, not like some dealer tesh with graduated cylinders fumble f%%king around man thats a total pita
Bosch charges me a 100 dollar core, that is just to keep cores out of rebuilders hands.
I repair and rebuild injectors at my shop on a weekly basis.
bosch takes cores with no nozzles stripped threads, leaking bodies etc.
they just don't care.
In this case sir it is you who don't have a clue.:roflmao:

:roflmao: If injectors or injection pumps have rust in them we dont get a core and they can not be rebuilt. Yes they care, atleast here they do. Not sure who you deal with or care.

They knewvexactly who he was

Because your location says Maryland and we only had one issue with a guys cores from Maryland not hard to figure out Duh

:thumb:

Not to take sides with anyone but all the Genuine Bosch LB7 injectors that I've received in the last year have been new.

Not sure where you guys are finding reman crap but maybe you need to look into it.

Bosch always requires cores to be returned, even on new injectors. They don't want used crap flooding the reman market.

All the injectors we get from the dealer are Remans and they can not get us New (Atleast here in Vegas) if you are infact getting brand new let us know where i would like to know so we can offer it. Thanks

Mike get your butt back to work, you have quotes to do and trucks to tune :thumb:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 115

rollingthecoal

Feb 4, 2013
Yes tell him to come by and i will let him know his dumb a** internet warrior buddy *ucked any warranty up he had and he can keep his 3 bad injectors. (which is BS anyway because of all the injectors we have done we have only had 1 that was out of spec and we caught it befoe the truck left the shop and we swapped it out) I wont warranty crap for either of you now :thumb: Cry to someone who cares.

:roflmao: If injectors or injection pumps have rust in them we dont get a core and they can not be rebuilt. Yes they care, atleast here they do. Not sure who you deal with or care.

Because your location says Maryland and we only had one issue with a guys cores from Maryland not hard to figure out Duh

:thumb:

All the injectors we get from the dealer are Remans and they can not get us New (Atleast here in Vegas) if you are infact getting brand new let us know where i would like to know so we can offer it. Thanks

Mike get your butt back to work, you have quotes to do and trucks to tune :thumb:

Why don't you just look up an authorized Bosch dealer??? That'll give you the answer to your questions as far as who the shop is and also whether there completly new or just remans.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood

You are still avoiding every technical question like you enjoy doing.

What is this test procedure you use and where are the documents for it?

If you rebuild them why did your buddy get them from UDP.

WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR SHOP??

Why would the mods not want the ORIGINAL person to settle his issues. They want curly headed ***** like you to stay out of this stuff so there isnt so much BS flooding everything.

If you want some credibility answer our questions. Otherwise your just a babbling google expert.

Every one I have ever gotten is labeled reman. Some may be new but they are considered reman by bosch which is good as new. They have all of the updated components necessary to consider them new.

i need a to change my filter next oil change (2000 miles) is the adaptor and cat filter better or is it just the filter are cheaper. i went to the dealer and they said the filters are almost $50. i wouldnt mind saving alittle if this is a better route. new to this is actually going to be the first filter change i do.

thanks

The 1R0749 is $17 at my KW dealer. DK what the 750 is but its priced at $20 online at many places. Napa filters are only a little more, but the good coalescer filters are ridiculous.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com

Newly, That was an LLY injecter, and it was a set customer supplied they were dipaco brand which we advised against using. They did warranty it and it was LLY so it was easy for the customer. I remember that day because we said we will only use injectors from Bosch for the damx.

As for the bad boy injector rebuilder, looks like you pushed the boss too far with your BS. Pretty much saw that coming, maybe you should have picked up the phone instead of firing off random shit from your basement. oops :thumb:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland

The documnets come with the Mak test bench
spec is 83 mm3 for fuel delivery, and 60 mm3 return rate
also test for total leakage.
basically you bolt them in the tester it brings fuel to set temp and uses stock test points.
if you have a certain pulse and pressure you like to run with say 45 overs you can get a baseline of known good, save it and run all your builds against it.
there are aftermarket companies that provide jigs and tools to measure and calibrate injectors. none of which are vendors here no names mentioned sir
I avoid the technical questions because I think we are already over your head
but I will certainly take the time to explain it to you if you can be civil.
I enjoy helping other members and will continue to help members that are respectful

It was an old high school friend and we were out of contact, he is back with me now and that is why he just gave up on udp and I will make sure he is taken care of from now on.

You will find out if I ever pay up to be a vendor
Why would the mods not want the ORIGINAL person to settle his issues. They want curly headed ***** like you to stay out of this stuff so there isnt so much BS flooding everything.

If you want some credibility answer our questions. Otherwise your just a babbling google expert.

Every one I have ever gotten is labeled reman. Some may be new but they are considered reman by bosch which is good as new. They have all of the updated components necessary to consider them new.

thanks

The 1R0749 is $17 at my KW dealer. DK what the 750 is but its priced at $20 online at many places. Napa filters are only a little more, but the good coalescer filters are ridiculous.

thanks

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Newly, That was an LLY injecter, and it was a set customer supplied they were dipaco brand which we advised against using. They did warranty it and it was LLY so it was easy for the customer. I remember that day because we said we will only use injectors from Bosch for the damx.

As for the bad boy injector rebuilder, looks like you pushed the boss too far with your BS. Pretty much saw that coming, maybe you should have picked up the phone instead of firing off random shit from your basement. oops :thumb:
I wouldn't expect newly to stand behind his work.

SaturatedLBZ

hotrodder
Feb 4, 2013
greencastle, pa
Actually rollingthecoal I as well received tuning from UDP about a year ago and never got the chance to even run their tunes. I bought the tunes and was sent the email went to put them in and there was nothing to be found..from there on out I haven't even thought about dealing with UDP when purchasing all other mods I have now as well as my tuning plus from what you said your truck blowing up I'm glad their tunes didn't go in my truck.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill

;)

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
He's not the only guy that you guys screwed over.... You guys blew my shit up.

Actually rollingthecoal I as well received tuning from UDP about a year ago and never got the chance to even run their tunes. I bought the tunes and was sent the email went to put them in and there was nothing to be found..from there on out I haven't even thought about dealing with UDP when purchasing all other mods I have now as well as my tuning plus from what you said your truck blowing up I'm glad their tunes didn't go in my truck.

Easy there trolls

We have yet to blow a truck up with our tuning. (not that we try unless its our own stuff lol)

This is going nowhere, just some bashing of a few friends signing up to cause issues.

Maybe the mods can clean this up. Id be willing to bet ip address put all these guys in a reasonable close area??

If you 2 pm me your actual names we can ghet to the bottom of your issue, but I bet either of you 2 will not simply for the fact you bogus!

Try again! :baby:

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
He's not the only guy that you guys screwed over.... You guys blew my shit up.

LMAO Ok

I wouldn't expect newly to stand behind his work.

Not after your over here running your mouth, why dont you call or come by. Tell Brandon to stop on in :thumb:

Great first post LMAO :hug: