Help: SoCal Theft-WENDY Found -title change

Status
Not open for further replies.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I'm looking into alarms now. Seeing that my truck just sits in the driveway with the factory honker door locker. Especially that my neighbors 1500 chev has been broken into twice and stolen once.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I'm looking into alarms now. Seeing that my truck just sits in the driveway with the factory honker door locker. Especially that my neighbors 1500 chev has been broken into twice and stolen once.

Not sure how we are going to protect her better yet. But, I do know even if she is fixed before my driveway is finished she is not coming home. I will lock her up somewhere safe.

Normally she is parked right outside my bedroom window where her exhaust pointed toward my head :eek:
They may have still stolen her. But, I would have known immediately.

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
Glad to hear you got your baby back! Now I just hope the damage is as minimal as it sounds.

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Not sure how we are going to protect her better yet. But, I do know even if she is fixed before my driveway is finished she is not coming home. I will lock her up somewhere safe.

Normally she is parked right outside my bedroom window where her exhaust pointed toward my head :eek:
They may have still stolen her. But, I would have known immediately.

It probably wouldn't be practical, but you can do a DSP tune that uses the V2 to change tunes so you don't have to have an actual switch in the truck.

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Kat if you ever find out who stole the truck we have big tall tree's and heavy duty ropes here in kentucky we can do the truck jacker a favor for you because I know the last few days had to have been pure hell

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
It probably wouldn't be practical, but you can do a DSP tune that uses the V2 to change tunes so you don't have to have an actual switch in the truck.

That would mean I would have to learn how to use the V2 :eek:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Thanks everyone. I know at least the kids went to bed easier tonight:thumb:

:rofl: True, but it's probably one of the safest ways to keep someone from being able to start it:)

Thought you would like that one :frog:

But, to be honest I'm not sure we will post what we do. That bastard that stole her is probably reading this thread.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Glad to hear

So just some morons out joyriding

Well I'm sure they will make some money on the rims, tires, and stereo.

But, if they where actually smart they would have taken the more expensive stuff I would think.

Specialized89

Apr 25, 2010
Calgary, AB, Canada
Congrats on getting your truck back. Ever think of wiring in a master kill switch and hiding it somewhere that the average joe wouldn't look? Kind of like they do on the big rigs.
That's what I plan on doing to my truck since these things are going missing like you wouldn't believe up here.

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
If the engine is hurt we will build it . I am just going to be happy to have her back Robert will make her all better for me. :hug:

I'm sure it's fine Kat, it's a LBZ...Now if it was one of those earlier BETA engines, I'd be worried :D

Glad your truck was found :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.