05 LLY, remand long block, sitting 2 years, new injectors etc. Crank no start.

Mtnchevy

May 3, 2017
Western NC
Pumps up good at filter and stays firm for a bit. Crank and cam sensors have voltage. No voltage at injectors with key on? Help a guy out here thanks

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Pumps up good at filter and stays firm for a bit. Crank and cam sensors have voltage. No voltage at injectors with key on? Help a guy out here thanks
voltage won't tell you much. you would need to put a scope on them to see the signals to make any sense of the sensors
Can cam and crank sensors be in wrong holes?
they can and it's been known to cause a no start condition
Should I have voltage at injectors with key on no cranking?
no

rfletes79

Mar 5, 2010
Galt, Ca 95632
Confirm fuel at the fuel port behind/on top of alternator after pumping primer (do not open bleeder at primer). Just hit it with a screw driver after priming system. Preferably while priming.

Confirm communication with ecm with key on. If you can communicate, then check for codes.

Start here then based on what you find move forward, or ask more questions with your results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mtnchevy

May 3, 2017
Western NC
Yes fuel at port behind Alt. Will check Ecm power and look for codes. Thank you. I cracked accouple injector lines and fuel is getting to injectors. Exhaust is dry and clean. Does start with a sniff of starting fluid but dies in seconds. Thank you for response.