My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Damn that’s sucks! I honestly don’t think I could deal with knowing what they did to it.
And also not knowing everything they did to it at the same time. Good luck on turning that thing back into what it once was . Looks like you got your work cut out for you .
Yeah they put 1k hard miles on it. So probably have the trans gone through just to make sure that is still up to snuff. Insurance company is gonna send someone out hopefully this weekend to inspect the damage.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
That sucks! If that had been my truck, I'm not sure I would have left without someone in cuffs.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
That sucks! If that had been my truck, I'm not sure I would have left without someone in cuffs.
I hear ya Josh, im gonna call the deputy that's working the case and see what he has to say. Supposedly , he says he has a good idea who the person/persons are that stole it

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
Hopefully being a small town helps them do something about it. When mine was taken the first time the cops said they knew who did it. That didn’t stop them from doing it again the second time.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Looks like tweakers were messing with it.

Did they cut the belt on the passenger side or did they just unbolt the belt at the base?

Was there an aftermarket stereo system in it? Trying to figure out why they took of the rocker/carpet trim and tore up the center console.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Looks like tweakers were messing with it.

Did they cut the belt on the passenger side or did they just unbolt the belt at the base?

Was there an aftermarket stereo system in it? Trying to figure out why they took of the rocker/carpet trim and tore up the center console.
They un bolted the belt and no aftermarket stereo.

Little update on one of the suspects that played a part in stealing my truck. He was shot and killed yesterday by police. Wasnt given details other then that. One less criminal out there now.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
So just tweakers then.

I would say that's a Positive update. Now if they could locate the rest of them and maybe recover some of the parts...

If you need any clips or things just post up. I may have some things I can send you. I see the center console panel was pulled back and the interior color Christmas tree clip is missing.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
So just tweakers then.

I would say that's a Positive update. Now if they could locate the rest of them and maybe recover some of the parts...

If you need any clips or things just post up. I may have some things I can send you. I see the center console panel was pulled back and the interior color Christmas tree clip is missing.
Thanks man, ill keep that in mind once I start putting things back together

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Yeah its up north getting all fixed up, was picked up yesterday. It will be a brand new 15yr old truck when its done . Hoping to have it done and street worthy so I can hit the track, and take my 2 boys for some fun in dads truck.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Just a little update on the truck. Insurance company approved all the body and paint work. Truck will be getting a full paint job, front to back and to to bottom with some more color matching on the front.

Still waiting on the insurance company as far as mechanical side goes. 3 cylinders were down on pressure. Not sure if they are going to want the motor tore down to verify damage parts or not, we shall see when they get back to us.

Alot of trans codes so that will be broken down and gone through. The back tires were completely bald when I recovered the truck, and it was in a police chase or 2.

Anyways, I will give you guys updates when I get them. This whole thing is making me work on my patience skills.

Hope all of you are making the best of things.