Okay,Who owns this

06gmc

Loud and Heavy
Jun 24, 2017
SWMO
I'm glad I am not the only one that thinks he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed..

Michigan_LMM

Nov 10, 2016
Mid Michigan
He doesn’t work and he doesn’t have enough views to make any money. He was begging for free spacers to put those tractor wheels on. Can’t replace his windshield.

He’s just dumb.

Anyone over 1k subscribers and a set amount of hours watched per month make money. I have made some beer money off of youtube before the updated requirements but nothing crazy. Id bet he's making a comfortable yearly wage with his amount of subs. He's a genius in my eyes.

Blackmax123

Aug 2, 2014
central Pennsylvania
You’re probably thinking of StreetSpeed717. His name is mike. He has a Silver LLY, he’s done all good things to the truck since he bought it. Freaking thing has only like 34k on the clock too! He has good videos, and came a LONG way with his YouTube career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I never seen his. The guy I seen goes by durtymax jack. He has a white lml, and a reg cab lly and hes doing an lbz giveaway right now.

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
No, I never seen his. The guy I seen goes by durtymax jack. He has a white lml, and a reg cab lly and hes doing an lbz giveaway right now.

Durtymax Jack got his start hanging around with Streetspeed717. Jack saw the money Streetspeed was making on YouTube and started his own channel.

For a while there was four or five of them doing videos together, but they've all kind of gone their own way now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzwDnKU5RAs

Last edited: