Attachments

• dmax truck on skiis.JPG
    dmax truck on skiis.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 218

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
I wouldn't be surprised if its some guy on YouTube and Facebook or Instagram called whistlin diesel. He puts up a bunch of questionable videos, like using about 12 spacers to make a stock ride height monster truck and a bunch of stuff like that. I never watched any of his stuff, I can't afford to loose anymore of my IQ points.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I wouldn't be surprised if its some guy on YouTube and Facebook or Instagram called whistlin diesel. He puts up a bunch of questionable videos, like using about 12 spacers to make a stock ride height monster truck and a bunch of stuff like that. I never watched any of his stuff, I can't afford to loose anymore of my IQ points.

you would be correct.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Its a piece of f**k. hes been driving it without a windshield for some time now. that wrap is hiding a bunch of screwed up body under it. rear locker is shot. has tried launching in 4wd with cranked bars numerous times. muds it without the windshield.

as you can tell, ive watched some of his vids :roflmao:

M.A.M.

Jan 9, 2016
Ohio
It’s one of those things you want to watch because of how gruesome it is! no idea how the truck is gonna hold up with military axles under it, lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Used to follow him on Instagram. He’s a freaking moron. Knows he does stupid stuff and people love it. Like running giant slicks on a cranked front end doing launches and mudding in it. Couldn’t take it anymore.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
I also love how he has claimed its a 1000hp truck and a 2000hp truck etc. It doesn't make anywhere near that.

IIRC its just got a drop in turbo and some fuel.

bigmackmiller

Nov 30, 2008
Kokomo, IN
I hate his premise, but can't argue his success with gaining a following, wish he wasn't in the same state, and furthering the diesel rice ideology

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Yeah he posts some really dumb stuff. I don't follow him, but his videos get shared by everyone. I have to admit, the rear floats with skis on the front is something I would probably try :rofl:

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
Not for nothing, but I do see his videos pop up on my YouTube feed even though I’m not subscribed to him. That doesn’t mean I condone what he does nor would I ever consider doing anything like that to my trucks. But it sure is entertaining to watch. *spit*

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I hated on the guy for a while. I don’t like like him or what he does. But kid isn’t dumb. Internet famous over acting like a complete idiot and gets paid I’m sure.

I’d be willing to bet he’s actually half ass smart and has a decent head on his shoulders. It’s all for show.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
I hated on the guy for a while. I don’t like like him or what he does. But kid isn’t dumb. Internet famous over acting like a complete idiot and gets paid I’m sure.

I’d be willing to bet he’s actually half ass smart and has a decent head on his shoulders. It’s all for show.

He doesn’t work and he doesn’t have enough views to make any money. He was begging for free spacers to put those tractor wheels on. Can’t replace his windshield.

He’s just dumb.

Blackmax123

Aug 2, 2014
central Pennsylvania
I've seen some of his videos pop up but never watched one. It would be an interesting truck if it was 2k hp with 4 flotation tires though.

There is another youtuber though in pa. I have seen some of his videos.

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
I've seen some of his videos pop up but never watched one. It would be an interesting truck if it was 2k hp with 4 flotation tires though.

There is another youtuber though in pa. I have seen some of his videos.

You’re probably thinking of StreetSpeed717. His name is mike. He has a Silver LLY, he’s done all good things to the truck since he bought it. Freaking thing has only like 34k on the clock too! He has good videos, and came a LONG way with his YouTube career.

snowman22

Jan 30, 2018
SoCal
You’re probably thinking of StreetSpeed717. His name is mike. He has a Silver LLY, he’s done all good things to the truck since he bought it. Freaking thing has only like 34k on the clock too! He has good videos, and came a LONG way with his YouTube career.

I used to watch his videos, but then he decided to let the fame/money go to his head.