LB7: 11.9 et

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
yup, you're always buggin me about selling the old girl to ya :roflmao:. deep down, you have fascination for this truck you just cant get over. i see it every time you look at it :angel:

I don't really want it. Just stroking your ego. Have to stay in your good graces in case I need another engine assembled anytime soon. :hug:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I don't really want it. Just stroking your ego. Have to stay in your good graces in case I need another engine assembled anytime soon. :hug:

Mmmhmmm right. Your mood changed just like a kid looking at his first 22 rifle when I said "if I sell it, you sure as hell cant buy it" :D

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Everyone is a Lb7 lover I hate to admit it but I once wanted a LLY. Then I got my Lb7 and it was love hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You do realize that an LLY is basically an LB7 with better injectors, and the capability to run a VGT turbo right??

Other then injectors LB7's and LLY's both have same issues, and cons.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
You do realize that an LLY is basically an LB7 with better injectors, and the capability to run a VGT turbo right??

How DARE you come into this argument with well presented facts!!?

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ

the LLY is the last dmax I'd ever buy. It's an lb7 with injectors that flow less, and a junk vvt. But that's my opinion :D
LLY is just a wannabee LBZ

and saying they have the same issues and cons is not true whatsoever.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
the LLY is the last dmax I'd ever buy. It's an lb7 with injectors that flow less, and a junk vvt. But that's my opinion :D

To each there own. Injector cups, and the bullet proof IHI turbo aren't exactly the most stellar pieces either.... lol

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo

Please don't get the lbz guys going:catfight:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Theres another thread going right now that could use that emoji. :roflmao:

Im still partial to the old-fashioned LB7, but I sure wouldnt be fool enough not to accept an LBZ or an LLY if it was presented to me. ;)

I seen that emoji and it just made me think lbz:D

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho

How do you figure?
The only difference is above the short block. It really blows being able to change an injector in 30 minutes...

I think you done melted your noodle in AZ.

Id own any of them... Non are perfect.