LMM: Watch out i hooked me 2 pcv hoses together

Status
Not open for further replies.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Thats good you don't have shaft play.. The oil on the turbo is normal from when you had a pvc, if you don't like it eyther won't hurt it to clean it off.

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
there wasnt that much before the pcv reroute.. you maybe onto something with the turbo bleeding oil.. only reason i want to find out were it came from so i know were to look if something goes wrong or what to fix before it breaks completely

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
i will what r u thinking? someting broke - oil injected now ? ill use windex on a rag its ten blades.. i think ill put my wife up there she swings a mean windex bottle..lol

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Well if you think theres more oil on it than before the pvc blockoff, its obviously coming from somewhere. Oils got to be coming from the turbo if thats the case so idk how good your bearings are anymore, even if you don't have signs of shaft play now maybe thats gonna start to show with more bearing damage... Like I said I'm just throwing ideas out there. What year truck is it, are you still under warrenty?

I'd jsut use eyther to clean if too, but do what you please.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
well if you think theres more oil on it than before the pvc blockoff, its obviously coming from somewhere. Oils got to be coming from the turbo if thats the case so idk how good your bearings are anymore, even if you don't have signs of shaft play now maybe thats gonna start to show with more bearing damage... Like i said i'm just throwing ideas out there. What year truck is it, are you still under warrenty?

I'd jsut use eyther to clean if too, but do what you please.

Don't use either to clean it with do not use it on your truck at all. When you pluged both side of the PVC up it built up crank case pressure and forced oil out the exhaust.

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
yeah out the out the tail pipe ... i took pics im trying to upload.. i was thinking bearing futur problem i bought it with 10,000 mile have a good aftermarket warrranty .. but if it goes will be a good reason to get a big hoss..

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Whats wrong with using either? I use that to clean everything unless its something that can dry rot.. It works alot better than brakecleaner and its cheaper.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Hence why I said wait alittle, I really wouldn't worry though eyther evaporates so quickly. I also doubt the engine would get addicted to eyther with just one start too.

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
picture.php

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Hence why I said wait alittle, I really wouldn't worry though eyther evaporates so quickly. I also doubt the engine would get addicted to eyther with just one start too.

You use it in your stuff all you want :thumb: vapors stay around awhile once there inside the motor. Only takes turning the key to spark it off doesnt even have to crank over to cause damage in a Dmax.But I dont know much about these motors that we have in these trucks other then the rods and pistons go up and down and the that the you have to keep the intake pipe on and the exhaust hooked up to make them some what work.

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
grandady startt his old tractor with it but i used windex.. scrubbed it so what do you think how did oil grt on the opening of the turbo.. and the c clamp that holds tube to the turbo was caked full of oil but after i removed it she cleaned it before i could get a pic... and i know for a fact that c clamp was clean this morning around 10 when i start this silly shit... any idea ?

Status
Not open for further replies.