Allison 5sp: Is Anyone Making New Snake Oilers?

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
The G4's are not for sale yet.

10-4, might have to wait until they are then. I'm pretty much out for the rest of the season due to my trans and now I'm going to be getting my injectors gone through so that will probably tie me.

Turns out weddings put a damper on your free cash to play with your pickup.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
If it’s just for cooling and more lubrication couldn’t you just plumb in an auxiliary pump fed off the pan?

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
In theory Evans kit will supply cooler fluid since it comes off the return line of the trans line so its been air cooled where as the pressure port feed is probably hotter fluid since its higher pressure. Evan and I have talked about cooler line pressure and he tested it back when i was doing the cooler testing for mishimoto i got him one and he tested pressure and was a fraction of what mainline was.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
In theory Evans kit will supply cooler fluid since it comes off the return line of the trans line so its been air cooled where as the pressure port feed is probably hotter fluid since its higher pressure. Evan and I have talked about cooler line pressure and he tested it back when i was doing the cooler testing for mishimoto i got him one and he tested pressure and was a fraction of what mainline was.

Mikes is not main line pressure, its control pressure but evans should be cooler fluid