intercooler pipes

Large1

Dec 11, 2009
has any one made there own intercooler pipes ? i have been thinking it could be done . thinking of 3 - 3.5 " but dont know if its worth the time just looking to move some more air :D ( egt reduction )will be upgrading the wheel in my s300 to the 66mm soon hopefully and was wondering were else i can gain while i'm at it ?

I have thought about doing this as well

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Does anybody have the part number for just the hot side banks tube lly? I know the number for the tube and boot 25936

Thanks
When I talked to Jeff Barker at Banks he told me they no longer sell it as just the tube. Maybe I'm not important enough to buy it that way though.

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
When I talked to Jeff Barker at Banks he told me they no longer sell it as just the tube. Maybe I'm not important enough to buy it that way though.

Must not be.... lol. I just ordered 3 driver's side tubes and 1 passenger side tube the other day, and ordered 1 driver's side with boot and clamp too.

I can get the banks tubes for you guys. The tube alone is $90 per side. For the driver's side tube with the T-bolt clamp and boot it is $150. For stock turbo guys I have mostly been ordering just the tube and getting the 3"-2.5" boot and 3" T-clamp elsewhere and can do that for $135.

fatboylmm

Dec 3, 2009
I did both the compressor to the ic and from the ic to y-bridge out of 3-" not sure on gains though not finished with the rest of the compounds install

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
I got the boot 2.5-3'' but it's a inch shorter then the stock one is it going to work?

Still wanting on the tube :rolleyes: