How to get more whistle

Pizza bob

May 25, 2013
2008 duramax whistle ?

How can I make my 2008 duramax whistle
I have banks intake and exhaust
Pope hot tuner
Still have the stock turbo. Is there any way to make this turbo whistle or do I need to change the turbo

DefiantArms

Limp Mode Cowboy
Jan 28, 2016
St. Augustine, FL
How can I make my 2008 duramax whistle
I have banks intake and exhaust
Pope hot tuner
Still have the stock turbo. Is there any way to make this turbo whistle or do I need to change the turbo

Whistle tips woot woooo

For best results call Mike L a Inglewood or Evan at Limitless get a built trans. Then call mark at Danville and get his 68r

JJO 2007.5 LMM

Dec 16, 2016
2007.5 Duramax

Hi I have a 2007.5 Duramax LMM and i want to add easy power and a louder whistle.
I have a Edge Tuner on now, but other than that, it is stock.
I live in California and we have tons of laws prohibiting EFI Live, Straight Pipe, Filter Deletes, and much more.
Is there something easy i could do to help? I want to get a Intake soon and that will help some, but im open for suggestions.
Thanks!

BrandonLLY

Apr 23, 2014
Hi I have a 2007.5 Duramax LMM and i want to add easy power and a louder whistle.

I have a Edge Tuner on now, but other than that, it is stock.

I live in California and we have tons of laws prohibiting EFI Live, Straight Pipe, Filter Deletes, and much more.

Is there something easy i could do to help? I want to get a Intake soon and that will help some, but im open for suggestions.

Thanks!

^^^^^
You didn't see the whistle tips video posted above.?

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Buy a bigger turbo. No way to make the LMM turbo loud, it's dinky and has too many fins. Mines so high pitched you can hear it just enough to make your head hurt, sounds like a damn dog whistle.