03whitechrome... Anyone know how to get a hold of him?

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
God I HATE scammers so bad! I tried to buy a compressor wheel from a guy on here and he wanted me to send the money as a gift to "save myself some money" and when I told him that I'd just cover the $1.50 in fees he started givin me some bs about somebody local wanted the housing and he'd sell that to them and give me a better deal on the wheel and I haven't heard from him since -_- I know he was going to try to rip me off and make me go inspector gadget on him and track him down and nail his feet to the ground and not let him move til he gave me my money lol

Jun 22, 2008
Nebraska
I sent him another e-mail and told him to ship my parts asap or I'd file with Paypal. If a couple of us file we'll get his account revoked :thumb: I been through this once before on a transmission from Ebay and that guy lost his Paypal account for good.

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
I already filed a claim back for my money and got it back within minutes of the request. And im sure many others have done this already, so why not do it again. I don't get it, people are such losers.

Jun 22, 2008
Nebraska
He claims he's sent mine twice and it keeps getting returned :roflmao: Someone here must have volunteered to pick it up and I told him to do that if he couldn't get it to send. So whoever it was could ya PM me. Thanks :thumb:

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Just got an email from him saying to send him a money request and he'll send my money back.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Yea i hope everyone gets taken care of. Thanks again man and like i said if you ever need anything let me know.

If anyone want's his new # pm me.

03whitechrome

Jun 5, 2009
gastonia
everyones money has been returned except kyles for the steering box. meeting guy thursday to see if he can get it to him.

i dont appreciate my picture getting posted up online along with my number. i didnt power your address up or anything like that so why should you post my info. i have talked with everyone about what parts they bought and some were shipped others were not and money was returned.

so i would like if you would take my picture down off the internet along with my phone number.

!!!!!!!THANKS ALOT AND SORRY AGIAN!!!!!!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
everyones money has been returned except kyles for the steering box. meeting guy thursday to see if he can get it to him.

i dont appreciate my picture getting posted up online along with my number. i didnt power your address up or anything like that so why should you post my info. i have talked with everyone about what parts they bought and some were shipped others were not and money was returned.

so i would like if you would take my picture down off the internet along with my phone number.

Just so you know, any information you put on the net or pics will ALWAYS be on the net. there is no getting rid of it. So while all that can be taken down by us, it all originally came from you via the web. We dont have to search very hard to get phone numbers or addresses off the net even if some posted your addy or phone number because they got it from you. This could have all easily been avoided had you kept in touch and sent out the parts the buyers purchased from you ;).

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com

Can I have my 5 minutes back?

Why should I have to read through such crap because you're a jackass?

No website staff has posted your picture or ph#, and from what I can tell, it was publically avail info from the web, so have your lawyer call me. My number 951 270-2667.

I'm not worried about having my name, phone, or pic on the internet because I don't screw folk over. You should give that a try.

If EVERYBODY gets squared away, then I will consider editing out your ph#, but not until then.

To Readers: Do not threaten folk on the internet. However, exchanging information publically when dealing with a bum seller IS acceptable. That's how things get fixed.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
My money has been refunded.

I would hope that you have learned a lesson from this Dustin. If you screw up admit it, don't just dissappear because as you can see now that's not gonna make the problem go away.

I hope everyone gets their parts or money back.

Rudely

Jun 21, 2011
NC
:D:D:D:D Right on man!!:D:D:D:D

Hopefully 01duramax6spd will have his on the way Thursday or Friday.
I do believe Dustin will come through for you man!! Hang tight!!

My money has been refunded.

I would hope that you have learned a lesson from this Dustin. If you screw up admit it, don't just dissappear because as you can see now that's not gonna make the problem go away.

I hope everyone gets their parts or money back.

Rudely

Jun 21, 2011
NC
I have your phone number stored in my phone. When he meets me I am going to call you and let him tell you he is handing it off to me.
Unfortunately, the day is half gone.......no word from him yet.:(

He claims he's sent mine twice and it keeps getting returned :roflmao: Someone here must have volunteered to pick it up and I told him to do that if he couldn't get it to send. So whoever it was could ya PM me. Thanks :thumb:

Jun 22, 2008
Nebraska
OK well keep me posted. I'm in and out of cell service today.

I have your phone number stored in my phone. When he meets me I am going to call you and let him tell you he is handing it off to me.
Unfortunately, the day is half gone.......no word from him yet.:(

Rudely

Jun 21, 2011
NC
Kyle,
Here are the pictures of the "0nly 8k" on the truck steering box:roflmao::roflmao:

Amazing how 3 lines turned into one and a half:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
1 good line and one cut in half because some a****** was too lazy to unscrew it:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The guy is a definite douchebag for stealing from folks.

Yes, Dustin.......lying about the condition of something you are selling is......stealing:thumb::thumb::thumb:

str1.jpg

str2.jpg

str3.jpg

Jun 22, 2008
Nebraska
Well I guess I got screwed on this deal. Thanks for doing what you could Rudy :thumb:. I sent ya a PM too. Internet has been down for a week so sorry for the slow reply.