03whitechrome... Anyone know how to get a hold of him?

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Sent him money for a fuse box 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything, seen any parts or see him log on since then.

Anyone have a way to get in touch with him?

Thanks
kyle

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
this guy is a royal douche nozzle. hes the same idiot that was selling other peopls tunes on craigslist. good luck

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
oh joy :mad:

Like a niceguy i sent it as a gift so he wouldn't get wacked for the fees.

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Crap :mad: I know 01Duramax6spd was having a problem with him also not shipping parts.

I apologize for not getting back to him. But, my foot has knocked me for a loop and I haven't been on the board much :eek:

dirty-b

KCCO!
Jun 5, 2010
Central MN
I wish there was a way to rate members like eBay has so we have some assurance when we are dealing with people. It always makes me nervous when I send someone money on the net.

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
I always look at their post count. He has a total of 16 since 2009. That would have sent me away right off. Most of us who have been here awhile know each other or atleast knows someone here who knows them type of thing where you can ask about them.

dirty-b

KCCO!
Jun 5, 2010
Central MN
I don't know anyone on here personally, but I have bought and sold some things without a problem. I did have one problem and it would just be nice to let everyone "this was my experience with __________". What do you consider a high enough post count?

turbostang7

Apr 11, 2011
Rexburg Id.
Hate to hear about this stuff, I was going to buy some stuff from him but the way he went about it and worded things got me skidish so I let it be

Sent from my DROIDX

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
I don't know anyone on here personally, but I have bought and sold some things without a problem. I did have one problem and it would just be nice to let everyone "this was my experience with __________". What do you consider a high enough post count?

More than 100 for me but I also have looked at his 19 post's including the 3 page thread where he was asking for tuning help. i didn't like the way things were worded and his responses to other members, hell, even Trent offered free tuning help and the guy turned it down! I guess I am just more paranoid then most but so far its worked for me:thumb:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I would NEVER trust anyone who joins this forum primarily to posts parts/vehicles for sale.

Thats said, I hope you and Kyle eventually get your parts.

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
I bought a trailer harness from him, didn't hear from him for about two weeks as well and i was fed up so i requested my money back, got the money back within a few minutes along with a pm from him saying he sent my money back, what a nice guy too not include the fees which i did when i sent him the money. Like too say he is a :joker:

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
Yea I'm a little leary of the ones that post somethings for sale on boards that have 1 or so post. Sometimes the 25 DP requires isn't enough though. A lot of the ones that screw people have anywhere from 100-500 post. Can't say I've seen many with 26 post hose someone.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
I just traded a guy cash and some parts last week for an S475 and i was worried about that as well with him only having 30 posts. So i took the chance and it turned out all right. And that was a, you send your's i'll send mine deal.

Now this a $40 fuse box i'm having issues with. If the dude is busy or something fine, but a little communication would be nice. I mean it's only $40 bucks but it's the principle of the thing.

I have his number now so i'll call him today as i'm driving to PA then go from there depending how the convo goes.

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
I just figure with 100 or more post's theres a good probabality that they are here for more then selling and sometimes I wrong about that to. I sold a complete engine/trans to someone in Austrailia with 1 post and he was a straight up guy, no problems with the money or shipping. The used trans turned out to be a problem and then we kinda got sideways and never really resolved the issue but he was an honest guy. Sometimes its just a feeling you get and its not "gas":roflmao: to just walk away:thumb: I would suggest reading and searching about the seller if they have less than 100 posts. You can learn alot from the way someone acts in a thread about how they deal with things.

dirty-b

KCCO!
Jun 5, 2010
Central MN
I just figure with 100 or more post's theres a good probabality that they are here for more then selling and sometimes I wrong about that to. I sold a complete engine/trans to someone in Austrailia with 1 post and he was a straight up guy, no problems with the money or shipping. The used trans turned out to be a problem and then we kinda got sideways and never really resolved the issue but he was an honest guy. Sometimes its just a feeling you get and its not "gas":roflmao: to just walk away:thumb: I would suggest reading and searching about the seller if they have less than 100 posts. You can learn alot from the way someone acts in a thread about how they deal with things.

Yah I got the walk away feeling, but didn't listen to it. Now I'm kicking myself.:mad:

Jun 22, 2008
Nebraska
I figured you were busy. I'd use my foot to knock him around a little if given the chance :rofl:. My steering box was $200 :mad:.

Crap :mad: I know 01Duramax6spd was having a problem with him also not shipping parts.

I apologize for not getting back to him. But, my foot has knocked me for a loop and I haven't been on the board much :eek: