03whitechrome... Anyone know how to get a hold of him?

Rudely

Jun 21, 2011
NC
I didn't realize this ole boy is so close to me.:)
Y'all let him know I would be willing to come by and pick this stuff up if he is too busy to ship it right now.:D:D

I am able to do it whenever I please, so scheduling shouldn't be any problem for him. Should he give it to me, I will gladly ship it to y'all.

Of course, I couldn't go over in a threatening manner.............but I certainly would go get it for you guys!

I know the pain, I was stiffed for around $7k a few years ago by a fellow in Ashland, KY. named Keith.

Rudely

Rudely

Jun 21, 2011
NC
Good luck to y'all. I can only assume you don't need any help trying to retrieve your parts.:confused::confused::confused:

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Hey man sorry just saw your post. I'd rather it not come to that just for the fact of getting other people involved. If i can't get a response out of him by the end of the week though i may take you up on the offer.

This feels so stupid to have to go through this for 40 bucks, but i need the damn fuse box and it pisses me off that i'm not the only one that got hosed!

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Hey man sorry just saw your post. I'd rather it not come to that just for the fact of getting other people involved. If i can't get a response out of him by the end of the week though i may take you up on the offer.

This feels so stupid to have to go through this for 40 bucks, but i need the damn fuse box and it pisses me off that i'm not the only one that got hosed!

The monetary value really doesn't matter to me, it could have cost you 7 grand or 1 buck.

In the end of it all, you both made a business agreement, you followed through and he didn't, and even worse he hasn't even taken the 3 minutes to log in and let you know or give you a call.

I don't care how "busy" you are....You aren't that damn busy where you can't spare 2-3 minutes of your time...common courtesy goes a long way in my book.

Rudely

Jun 21, 2011
NC
If I can help y'all, just let me know. I know you feel reluctant to involve anyone else, but if it will help y'all I will go get it for you.:thumb:

I agree with jmaz, $1 or $7k the man made a deal and has failed on his end. It is quite apparent that the man has no integrity. :(

It has ALWAYS been my thought that the INSTANT you receive someones money the part is no longer yours............SHIP IT NOW!

Good luck guys!!:thumb:

Rudely

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Yea that about sums it up. In todays world of technology most of us have email right on our phones, so there isn't much excuse (aside from being dead, locked up or laid up) as to why there hasn't been a response. Hell just last night i was responding to work emails at 11:30 from my phone.

I think i'll give him another call today on my lunch, i'm feeling a little agitated and i need to releave some stress.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
i wouldnt worry about justin not sending you something or not sending money to buy somethin. There is a very big redneck that lives by him named Wes (whitetrash on here) that would make sure he got you what ever you needed :roflmao:.

lol Sorry justin, just had to give ya some crap. Wes, im not sorry :D

Lol. You would. Persuasion can be........relative :D

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Tried calling him and all I get is some bs about subscriber is not accepting calls.

Think it may be time to put out the hit squad.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Gonna have to check.

Found a pic of him from his myspace page but can't post it from my phone.

Rudely

Jun 21, 2011
NC
Done.
thief.jpg