Zone lift 5 inch

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
Putting a zone lift on an lml, truck in sig. was curious anyone else running it? The question I have as well would be most lifted trucks always have the rear tires in set more then fronts. I was curious would it be a btr option to get wheel sockets for the rear?

foss28

Jan 4, 2017
how far dose your front tires stick out how dose the truck ride with the lift?

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
My lift isn't in yet. We just messaged each other. My tires right now I would say 3 inches out from the fenders, but I do have -20 wheels. You could go positive if you don't like that look. My lift should be here next week an hopefully installed. Right now on 35s torsional cranked rides like crap. I haven't even put a 100 miles on truck like that I'd drive my 6.5 over this truck right now. It's terrible to drive like that. It had 33s with these same wheels an they cleared an rode very nice.

Blackmax123

Aug 2, 2014
central Pennsylvania
The zone 5" lift will not add any width to the front of the truck.

I have one on my lml, also put of on a buddies 13 2500hd gasser. I really like my lift can't complain about anything with it.

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
The zone 5" lift will not add any width to the front of the truck.

I have one on my lml, also put of on a buddies 13 2500hd gasser. I really like my lift can't complain about anything with it.

Thank you was hoping to hear that. A friend had an lml with fabtexh 4 inch I believe an had to put 2 inch spacers in rear to line back up.

foss28

Jan 4, 2017
`please let me know how you like it wen it is installed an how it rides> im looking at the lift an the pro comp.

Blackmax123

Aug 2, 2014
central Pennsylvania
I just have the shocks my came with and the ride is great. My is tuned down quite a bit though because I wanted to keep the back a little high so it sat level when my gooseneck was hooked up. I'll be throwing a set of 35x12.5's on mine soon.

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
Lift just came in, going to go drop truck off with my brothers busy today. He's got a two post lift to make life easier.

Attachments

• IMG_3328.jpg
    IMG_3328.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 49

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
It's actually just getting tore down to get the lift put in. The 35s that are under it with how wide the wheels are an the keys being so far cranked I'm sure anything would ride better. Will know more after it's done an aligned though will keep posted.

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
He hasn't sent me pics yet. I'm not doing it one of my brothers friends is since he has the lift to do it. I'm hoping to hear something back tonight though.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Any lift is better than leveled foss, nice thing about the zone is the price and it doesn't shove the tires out 2-3 more inches than stock.

I'm going to be ordering a zone for my LMM soon, I've been sporting leveled trucks since high school and the older I get, the more annoying the ride and parts changing gets.

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
Which lift keeps track width closest to stock?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
Any lift is better than leveled foss, nice thing about the zone is the price and it doesn't shove the tires out 2-3 more inches than stock.

I'm going to be ordering a zone for my LMM soon, I've been sporting leveled trucks since high school and the older I get, the more annoying the ride and parts changing gets.

I'm with you I'll be lucky at the very least my uca's aren't completely shot. Never again will I do just keys the ride was way too rough.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
I'm with you I'll be lucky at the very least my uca's aren't completely shot. Never again will I do just keys the ride was way too rough.

I kept stock keys, but mines a z71, but I did do shock extenders. Mine rides stiff, not as bad as some but it eats uca's and pitman/idler arms.

I'm gonna get a lift on and a couple small bolt ons before the baby comes and I'm done for a while, I want the truck to ride good and not jar everyone to death.