Yeah, these trucks generate some torque....

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I'll say this...

Wes is one of the most respectable, well-behaved, polite, MASSIVE mofo's that I have ever met....If any of you dipshits would like to argue, send me a message...I'll make another trip to Vegas...

Damn, that's a big boy...

a little of this :food: and a little of this :sheephump: and a LOT of this :beer .......and voila :D

How bigga boy are yah:rofl:

Jus a little tyke.......

And what is this help you speek of? Make it quick I have to call the girlie and take a wicked dump:D

I love droppin off those wicked dumps. People hate following my ass into the bafrooms afterwards though.......

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Wes's hand shake makes you feel like a little baby boy .

Or like your shaking the jolly green giants hand . :rofl:

Nice work on the clamps Wes .

Johnny

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Hes like a big ol' teddy bear

big boy, friendly guy, awesome friend!

I have to agree , one of the friendliest guys I know . Miss seeing him and you Mike .

Hanging with you guys out in Vegas has been some of the best times .

Wes is one of the funniest guys youll ever meet . Keeps you laughing all night long . Also one of those guys that when you need him , he is right there for ya . It doesnt matter what it is . Guys like Wes are rare .

Good friend ,

Johnny

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Dont see how it would help running them together. The idea is the same with both.... control the axle so it doesn't wrap under high torque loads. Trac bars do that by tying the axle to the frame and clamps do it by pulling the spring pack together so the axle cant wrap on the springs.

I've never tried both at the same time, but maybe someone else has.

The axle will still wrap at least 1/4", even with clamps. Clamps control and lessen the wrap.

Adam is right....you would have no issue running clamps on the front all the time. I have no issues doing that.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Thanks guys.:hug:

Good to know, Tom. I thought (SOTP Meter anyway) that the spring clamps removed it altogether. After I put them on, I had no wheelhop issues whatsoever. I'm sure someone with more power or stickies probably would notice though