Ya'll have any Ford guys?

Oct 29, 2012
Nashville, NC
What's up everyone? I'm Randall, I joined up a while ago just to research the trucks and see what I wanted to get. Ended up going with a '08 6.4 powered F-250. Just figured I'd introduce myself because I always like meeting new people in this sport and will be going to many events.

With that said, I'm looking for anyone in eastern NC to go racing with on the weekends! Pickings are slim around where I'm from (Nashville/Rocky Mount NC) and it's not much fun going racing and being the only diesel there lol. So let me know who is around here! I'm planning to go to Carolina Diesel Nationals at Rockingham later this month and if course going to Rudy's where I hope to race Mr. Troy Lyons.... lol.

Here is my truck
tama6ery.jpg

dera5y3y.jpg

Currently my best track time
5umyhu5y.jpg

Thanks for having me, looking forward to learning about the competition!

Taylor-34

Jan 13, 2014
Cali..
Only thing I'm not a fan of as far as Fords go is the thought of me behind the wheel.. :D nice looking truck man, Fords look good, run good, but I just can't shy away from my roots

Oct 29, 2012
Nashville, NC
For the least money spent in mods, the 6.4 are the best. Just hope it doesn't break, a pain to work under the hood.
Yea, I know it. Oh well though, I love this thing and it does amazing on stock everything right now. I had a 6.0 before so I've been through it all... lol.

Also, if/when it does break I have a TDI Jetta to drive so it's not a huge deal (although it will suck)

Andrew

Costly Obsessions
Aug 7, 2013
delaware
Nice truck.... Only ford I'd ever consider owning. Welcome to DD tho hope you enjoy it here. :hug: may not be a Dmax but I'm sure most of us will take you in as a brother since its still a diesel Lol

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2012
Nashville, NC
im not usually a fan of the side by side stacks, but it looks really good on your truck, sharp ride man!
Honestly, I was on the fence about them myself and had planned to get a single but my wife liked these better and talked me into them. Glad she did now because I LOVE the look. Thanks for the compliments!
Nice truck.... Only ford I'd ever consider owning. Welcome to DD tho hope you enjoy it here. :hug: may not be a Dmax but I'm sure most of us will take you in as a brother since its still a diesel Lol
Thanks man! I'm here to meet people and learn something.
What wheels are those? Also what size/ offset are they? Also tire size? Nice looking truck.
Lol is this Instagram? Just messing man, they are Gear Alloy 726mb 20x12 -44 offset. Tires are 305/55 Toyo AT2
u8yju2ud.jpg

disposablehero

used soldier
Mar 29, 2014
I was really close to getting a 6.4 but got the lbz instead. My buddy dave at draconian diesel bought that 6.4 and he is faster than me stock for stock by a good bit. Haven't run since I added the lift pump. But I think he would still walk. With compounds I will walk away. We did mcc custom tuning full egr deletes and an intake and boost tubes. It's a beast for sure.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Looks good!! I have a lot of Ford guys here around me. I run into them at the fuel stations ,I mention to them that I'm in the process of building mine. When they find out it's a chevy the stop talking to me. I can't wait to get it running.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Nice looking truck :thumb:I like all the big three as I like to keep it American made! Ford just never liked me like they sense my GM gean LOL
I got a whole sluwe of friends who are dyed in the wool Ford. Hey without the rivalry this wouldn't be fun!:hug: