Y Bridge bolt holes??

nwohiochevyguy

Jan 30, 2013
So did the pressure test and everything is holding fine.

Looks like the problem is injector related - suspect bad fuel. New Injectors 25K miles ago after adding an Airdog 165G lift pump.
VERY frustrated with the upgrades done during HG replacement. HG w/ ARP Studs, Water Pump, S&S Injectors, LBZ CP3 upgrade, Remanufactured heads due to crack (which machine shop did not find)
First valve seals were damaged when remanufactured heads were built / had to be replaced.
Then wrong glow plugs were installed, took shop 3 trips back into shop to figure that out.
Then return fitting o-rings were damaged on reassembly. Replaced with Bosch lines after Dorman failed in a few months after fixing it in a parking lot 500 miles from home.
Then $1000 in labor & parts for 4 different antifreeze leaks.
Then Water pump replaced under warranty / was replaced during HG job.

Now it has to go back to have the injectors pulled and tested / cleaned etc.

fl0w3n

Jan 8, 2015
Those are all issues from the same shop? And you’re taking it back there?

I know we only have a small portion of the big picture being this is the internet and all, but I’d be looking at having the original shop pay a new shop to fix it right. I understand wanting to have them stand by their work, but sounds like you’re just digging a deeper hole with the more things they touch the more problems you’ll have down the road.

nwohiochevyguy

Jan 30, 2013
They installed the new injectors, so if under warranty they will cover it.

But I don’t suspect that will Be the case.

This is the last thing they will touch on my truck. If it was not for the potential warranty coverage I would be doing this myself.