WTF was this guy thinking

Operator1

Nov 20, 2009
NC
What really scares me is if you do see him on the road, he is the one doing 75 - 80 drinking something while talking on the phone. Not to mention that he has been on the road for 2 or 3 days making 400 or 500 miles a day.

X2, you can find those guys at the end of any trail of transmission fluid on the interstate.

mispeeld with tapatalkz

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I've had a truck that loaded down before no trailer though. I never went over 20mph and only had a short distance to go.

I'm lost on why someone would buy a trailer like that anyways do 5ers cost more or do they just not want to put a hitch in there truck. Our boss has a 36'er bumper pull and he had his son pull it out to the deer lease with his PS. He refused to pull it back.:roflmao:

nmeyer414

Jan 30, 2011
currently no where
the biggest thing that you guys are not seeing here is that texas chevy was probably somewhat close to the mexican border. here in (el paso / i mean warez / sorry america's mexico / whatever you want to call this shit hole) you can see shit like this all the time, and they even let them come through the border crossing like that as well.

dirty-b

KCCO!
Jun 5, 2010
Central MN
This is the same type of guy that say's "I don't know why you need a 3/4 ton, my 1/2 ton pulls my camper and I don't even know it's back there!":rofl:

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
the biggest thing that you guys are not seeing here is that texas chevy was probably somewhat close to the mexican border. here in (el paso / i mean warez / sorry america's mexico / whatever you want to call this shit hole) you can see shit like this all the time, and they even let them come through the border crossing like that as well.

Lol oh how true! Right outside elpaso