WRX and LMM KILLS

speedmetal6.6

Dodge Destroyer
Nov 3, 2008
Gillette,Wyoming
Well it was another fine day leaving work Friday morning, the old coal miner 500 LOL! The subaru guy had been braggin he was gonna smoke me all week so I was glad to see him on the highway! I went to pass him and he got on it.It didnt give me as much of a fight as I thought he kinda hung on about a truck length and a 1/2 but when i got hard into fifth gear he was fading back pretty bad i dont know if they're governed or he just let off i figure we were going @least 130-135. He wasnt a douche about it though he gave me a thumbs up @ the turnoff to the main highway:D Well to make the morning even better I stopped in Wright to top off and I see this blue Lmm and its the same guy my buddies been talkin too, says he's runnin 570+ hp with just intake exhaust and efi live ( no fuel upgrades? hmm?) well I just politley waved at him and drove off well a few miles down the road here he comes flying up on me so i step in it and walk away no problem:woott: he tries again and I walk away again but i stayed in it longer this time and really moved away from him! Im havin a problem now I gotta piss so I pull over and he comes up behind me and says that its not fair that I wont let him get up beside me before I get on it. So finished my business and we got back out on the highway and let em eat! He couldnt hang @ all wooped him bad!! PPE POWER !!!!!!!!!

speedmetal6.6

Dodge Destroyer
Nov 3, 2008
Gillette,Wyoming
When I got to town and dropped off my carpool buddies he pulled in and said he was limping it thats why I won, I said whatever bud nice truck. P.S. did they change the rear end in the 08's and newer because when he took off only one tire spun I thought that was strange , mine spins both equally

22eco

I love my D-Max
Nov 4, 2009
Arizona
Nice story.. I need a trans build bad.. im scared to get on it because I have limped it a few times already lol.. but I have raced an lmm and the first time I handed him a can of whoop ass.. second time after I slowed back down he must have switched his tune because he beat me by like 2 truck lengths..

06redram

Apr 4, 2011
Nice story.. I need a trans build bad.. im scared to get on it because I have limped it a few times already lol.. but I have raced an lmm and the first time I handed him a can of whoop ass.. second time after I slowed back down he must have switched his tune because he beat me by like 2 truck lengths..

That's to funny