Wrap

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
Just wanted everyone's thoughts on this color for my race truck.. Wanted st that really stands out at track! Opinions good or bad welcome. Ha
picture.php
picture.php

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
Green n black are my two fav colors together so I think it pretty cool but may b way to much green for sum. Lol I like flat black to n that would b cool.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I've always had a white truck n really think they look great just wanted to try a wrap. How do u like yours? Looks great by the way. How does it hold up compared to paint?

I like the wrap, keeps it clean. Not sure really how it compares, never had a wrapped truck before.

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
Lol yea thanks.. I gotta white dually for an dd or I wouldnt even think about something that crazy. Lol mostly for track.:thumb:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
It is wrapped, but it was either put a wrap on it, or paint it, and Newly at UDP wrapped it instead lol. It will need to be rewrapped in about 5 years is what I was told.

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
It is wrapped, but it was either put a wrap on it, or paint it, and Newly at UDP wrapped it instead lol. It will need to be rewrapped in about 5 years is what I was told.

Good deal. Dude said about 7 years on this one. Guess we'll see. Thanks for the info.

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
Have you seen machined metal wraps? I know a guy in sd who works at a shop that does a lot of works on gtr's and he showed me one with that wrap and good gawd did it look sharp. You can do a lot of different things with wraps, it's cool as hell but imho nothing beats a real paint job...

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
I like it, but god damn will that be gaudy :rofl:

We wrapped my camaro's roof and sail panel with gloss black, from 10 or so feet you can't tell its not painted. Wrap is pretty sweet when you are too lazy to fix stuff to paint em. :D