"I imagine the price is extravagant"
"Yes, thank you"

That thing is bad ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
I know it's gas but we built two 600cu merlin's with psi blowers for a boat and they sounded amazing. I bet it sounds better.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Badass.

Gonna suck when Lavon drags that ass tho. :D

I wouldn't be so sure if that happening. Jeremy and the crew have a lot if knowledge and some of the best in the Industry involved in this. Technically nobody should've able to compete with this project. I know experience will be the great equalizer and a little but of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
Did you hear hear the part where he says it's going in the shop truck . Dang . Too Rich for my blood barring I win the Lotto , Then I'll take 2 with Transmissions . Lol

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I just wanna hear it run!!! :woott:

Russ, are you turbo charging and doing the PSI blower like Wagler or just the blower for the nova?! And my gosh, if you're doing all that for the nova, what in the world do you have in store for the Camaro?!?!?! :eek:

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
I just wanna hear it run!!! :woott:

Russ, are you turbo charging and doing the PSI blower like Wagler or just the blower for the nova?! And my gosh, if you're doing all that for the nova, what in the world do you have in store for the Camaro?!?!?! :eek:

At the beginning of the Camaro build I thought about a C screw compounded with twin 90's. I bought a pair of precision 90's, but don't think I'm going to add the screw. By the time I added everything up it was going to be close to $30k just for air. I'll most likely triple it since the three S475's was no issue on the Nova, and the Camaro will have more RPM and Ci.

The Nova is going 510ci, but staying stock ECM/Bosch injectors. 25% more Ci with the new Wagler billet block, so I'm going to play with a new to me idea for air. Nathan @ MPI has been Trying to get me to go this route for a while :angel:

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
The real question Russ is how are you going to keep the front tires on the ground now? How much weight does this new engine save?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk