WOW! Thanks David@DTS

Lineman387

Apr 4, 2012
I have hade numerous problems with my trans since i bought my truck. After multiple times of pulling the valve body, replacing solenoids, changing filters and entirely too much money on fluid... I decided I really needed to have the trans built professionally. In making that decision i was torn in numerous directions with builders. Finally i made my decision to go with a DTS build.

To say that im satisfied would be an understatement. The product that David supplied me with was not only clean enough to eat off of, it was painted and flawless, including all new hardware. His attention to detail was as meticulous as ive seen. The performance of the trans is outstanding, after a short relearn i proceeded to beat on it like it owed me money... well it payed up. So Thank you David for not only the Trans and tech support, but the oreos and cheez-it's that came with it! :thumb::D

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Hows that new trans holding up? You have any meat left on the rear tires? :eek:

I bet it feels good to be able to run a hot tune with no limp mode! Time to really turn up the wick! :D

Last edited:

Lineman387

Apr 4, 2012
The Trans is a monster. The tires won't last the month, it burns them extremely easy. Super happy!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk