World Finals!

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
If you were invited then you are already qualified to race in that class. It looks like they are changing it up a little this year. No racing or TNT Friday, just sled pulling. Also, it looks like we have to buy a pit pass to park in the pits. Booooo! I wonder if that applies to racers. I'm not buying one. I will prep my truck in spectator parking if I have to.

All racers get a free pit pass parking permit with your invitation

And sorry to the sportsman competitors that got a 3.0 invite as it was a copy and paste mistake

Any questions or concerns you can email [email protected]

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
Well I went to go purchase my tech card for SD and realized it was $85. Plus if I want anyone in the pits helping me with my truck they have to buy a $26 pit pass. So I think I will just watch this time. I know I'm cheap but it should still be a fun event. Kinda looking forward to watching the races and walking around hanging out with friends vs sitting in the staging lanes. I hope to see/meet some of you guys there!

Vsouth

Oct 6, 2008
Tech cards are a little more expensive due to the fact that the payout is almost triple what it is during the regular season.

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
NATIONAL HOT ROD DIESEL ASSOCIATION WORLD FINALS

Over $40,000 in prize money will be up for grabs and title of World Champion.

October 3rd & 4th at the Texas Motorplex, Ennis Texas

Come see the Fastest Diesel in the World , plus Truck & Tractor Pulls , Big Rig Show-N-Shine , Dyno contest and crowd favorite the BURNOUT Contest.

Purchase your tickets in advance and save 20% off admission price when you use promo code - ROTELLA

All admission tickets are a Weekend pass good for both days!
Adults weekend pass - $25
Kids 6-12 weekend pass - $10.00
Kids 5 and under are free
Complete event information click here NHRDA World Finals

Watch WORLD FINALS PROMO VIDEO CLICK HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZaxEpYM5gE&list=UUy9f9Xs_8Epo23rzY6w_KAQ

Get your tickets today click here 2014 NHRDA World Finals Tickets, Ennis - Eventbrite

1450725_775054339221724_1856597719712985895_n.png

World-Finals-2014-450.jpg

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
When will tech be for the drag racers. I know the schedule says competitor sign in & tech inspections Friday but will that only be the pullers?

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I remember the days when folks would post almost live as results were in at these races. Now not so much. So who won what and went how fast? Results?

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Stolen from another thread:

Bret set the new pro street et record of 8.810, taking it from Jarid Volmer.

Verlon Southwick takes Super Diesel with a holeshot win.

Ryan Milliken in the '41 Willys wins PS by default, redlight in the other lane.

Tyler Montgomery (misery) for a solo run win in SS. The competitor broke his trans the pass before this one and was unable to race.

Jon Robinson wins Top Diesel with the Power Service funny car.