Info: Will this turbo set up work for me????

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
When I first got my truck I had an itch for a S366/S480 compound set up, but now I am looking at doing triples. I have a ATS Aurora 3000(58mm) that came with my truck, and I was thinking on get my hands on another one to make triples. I am not sure if the exhaust housing is to big or not. I am looking at making this set up this winter while I have my truck apart for a inter-cooler and all the piping.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
First things first.....I dont see "Carillo" or "Crower" in your signature. So no, those turbos wouldnt be a very good idea.

You're kinda doing this all backwards. Build your base first, then add the extras.

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
First things first.....I dont see "Carillo" or "Crower" in your signature. So no, those turbos wouldnt be a very good idea.

You're kinda doing this all backwards. Build your base first, then add the extras.
:roflmao:
I have to have a reason to build my engine. My first build was untimely and I couldn't fully build my engine.

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
I don't want to start a new thread, but does anyone know who makes ATS turbo cores, they kindly remove the manufacturers tag, and I don't think that a rebuild kit should cost 300 bucks. This is for an ATS AURORA 3000.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
I don't want to start a new thread, but does anyone know who makes ATS turbo cores, they kindly remove the manufacturers tag, and I don't think that a rebuild kit should cost 300 bucks. This is for an ATS AURORA 3000.

Schwitzer does iirc