WI Roll Call

JOE

Dec 30, 2008
SE WI
Mukwonago here....

I'll second the no vote on the FIB's they hunt our land, fish our water, dont even drive decent on our roads, send their best man to washington for "Hope and change" and now want to join in on wisconsin roll call.....Hell No

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Mukwonago here....

I'll second the no vote on the FIB's they hunt our land, fish our water, dont even drive decent on our roads, send their best man to washington for "Hope and change" and now want to join in on wisconsin roll call.....Hell No
Whatever dude,just playin!!!:baby:

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
Utica Nationals schedule:

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Noon Badger State Tractor Pull
2:00 p.m. Spectator Truck Pull Registration (must be registered before the class before you begins)
3:00 p.m. Spectator Truck Pull (Big Blocks, Small Blocks, Stock Diesel, Altered Diesel, Open)

FIBS and cheeseheads welcome!!

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Got a family cabin in suger camp and i sled the northwoods every winter,figure i have to be atleast 1/4 wi LOL:roflmao:

No that makes you one of the 90% of people on 90/94/39 that I want to kill everyday because you dont understand that the left lane is the fast lane and the right lane is the slow lane. And that you should never be in the left lane unless you have to be.

I will say thank you to the FIBs who drive fast like idiots and allow me to drive fast because I know which one of us is getting pulled over first.;)

whatnot

Jul 9, 2009
Waunakee, WI
www.rsiboilers.com
No that makes you one of the 90% of people on 90/94/39 that I want to kill everyday because you dont understand that the left lane is the fast lane and the right lane is the slow lane. And that you should never be in the left lane unless you have to be.

I will say thank you to the FIBs who drive fast like idiots and allow me to drive fast because I know which one of us is getting pulled over first.;)

:rofl:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill

You said it yourself the left is the fast lane,you slow boys just stay in the right lane :roflmao:
After 30 yrs of driving to our cabin we know how it works you can drive as fast as you want on your way up,Because wis wants our tourism cash becasue without that its papermills and logging.On the way home we take it easy because they like to bleed us for as much as they can get!:rofl:

Guess your state shouldnt whore itself out then, ill people come up and spend ill cash in your state Thats a good thing.I have seen asshole ill people but dont lump us all into that group.Ive seen asshole wis people also!

Sorry i tried to joke with you guys:baby:

bluebowtie

duramax addict
Jan 1, 2011
Madison WI

:roflmao::roflmao:
You said it yourself the left is the fast lane,you slow boys just stay in the right lane :roflmao:
After 30 yrs of driving to our cabin we know how it works you can drive as fast as you want on your way up,Because wis wants our tourism cash becasue without that its papermills and logging.On the way home we take it easy because they like to bleed us for as much as they can get!:rofl:

Guess your state shouldnt whore itself out then, ill people come up and spend ill cash in your state Thats a good thing.I have seen asshole ill people but dont lump us all into that group.Ive seen asshole wis people also!

Sorry i tried to joke with you guys:baby:
Thanks for your money. I could care less if your from IL and post here but i will say IL ppl do drive like fing idots! and those asshole WI ppl u are talking about are origenaly from IL :roflmao: