Who's on Instagram from DD?

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
@AdvancedWallStructures is my company page. @MatthewKvenild is my new personal one after my original with 27k followers got nuked

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Woah woah woah guys didn’t mean any disrespect what so ever here. Just thought it was funny that’s all. Sorry for any misinterpretation. :eek:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Woah woah woah guys didn’t mean any disrespect what so ever here. Just thought it was funny that’s all. Sorry for any misinterpretation. :eek:

It ok. You didnt know. I admit, I used to say, "Nike owes me royalties due to me having their swoosh imprinted on my tongue." b/c of the number of times I've put my foot in my mouth....

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I was still in high school 13 years ago, that’s sounds so long ago now

damn Reger, we gotta be around the same age. Joined DP in 06 and here in 09. and time keeps passing by....

Id post my screen name but i rarely post shit on IG and i keep my account locked down. i just like looking at other builds and fab work since it seems everyone uses IG for that now.

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
Id post my screen name but i rarely post shit on IG and i keep my account locked down. i just like looking at other builds and fab work since it seems everyone uses IG for that now.

Same I just follow a bunch of custom fab shops and a whole lotta C10 pages and drool