LB7: Whos got used LB7 aftermarket parts

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
Whats everybody got? Im in the market for used lb7 performance parts. Just got an 02 reg cab thats all stock. Looking to get as many used performance parts as possible this time instead of buying all brand new stuff like i did on my LBZ. I guess this will be considered a budget build. Got this 02 to be a DD/trailer hauler.

coalroller83

May 9, 2012
What all are you looking for?

LB7 CC SB, 10mm Exergy, 30% injectors, AirDog II 200, billet Stage V Trans, River City 66/74 IHI, Turbonetics Intercooler, PPE up-pipes/manifolds, complete engine ARP studded, Flex-a-Lite fan, AlliLocker, E-Locker, TrueTrac, topped off with EFILIVE, to name a few... :)

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
What all are you looking for?

LB7 CC SB, 10mm Exergy, 30% injectors, AirDog II 200, billet Stage V Trans, River City 66/74 IHI, Turbonetics Intercooler, PPE up-pipes/manifolds, complete engine ARP studded, Flex-a-Lite fan, AlliLocker, E-Locker, TrueTrac, topped off with EFILIVE, to name a few... :)

Bolt on go fast parts. lift pump ,intake ,tank sump, tierod sleeves, dhd brace, gauges, drivers side manifold to name a few things off the top of my head.

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
I have a slightly used rear axle you can just have and a big air to water i/c setup you could buy. Just trying to help out....

Sick! ill ride the scooter out tmrw to pick up the axle. That big air/water setup will work great for lowering my egt's and net better mileage. Do you still accept monopoly money? :roflmao:

On edit- Is this the axle with the window in it to check fluid level? If so ill just come out tonight and pick it up i dont want anybody else getting ahold of that engineering masterpiece.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Sick! ill ride the scooter out tmrw to pick up the axle. That big air/water setup will work great for lowering my egt's and net better mileage. Do you still accept monopoly money? :roflmao:

On edit- Is this the axle with the window in it to check fluid level? If so ill just come out tonight and pick it up i dont want anybody else getting ahold of that engineering masterpiece.

Did you think i would just give you a good one? I dont like you that much...:thumb:

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I have an old Super Diesel lift pump. It needs a good clean up and the filter was removed and bypassed. I ran it on a toggle switch so it was only on at the track so it doesn't have allot of hrs on the pump. Clean it up, put a new filter on wire it up and your good to go. I'll take $50.00 and I'll pay shipping.

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
Did you think i would just give you a good one? I dont like you that much...:thumb:
Dang it, i thought we were on that level!

Interested in a partial 66/t6 twin kit? Shoot me a pm If so
As tempting as that is id like to stay somewhat stock on this truck until i rebuild the mota and transy. The old girl does have 300,000 on her!

I have an old Super Diesel lift pump. It needs a good clean up and the filter was removed and bypassed. I ran it on a toggle switch so it was only on at the track so it doesn't have allot of hrs on the pump. Clean it up, put a new filter on wire it up and your good to go. I'll take $50.00 and I'll pay shipping.
Sounds like a deal to me. Ill shoot you a pm.

Who else has some old used parts laying around they wanna get rid of!

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I've got an old driver side intercooler tube with a wear hole in it from the wire harness, I'll make you a SWEET deal on it!!!!!:D

I've got a few turbo's laying around too!!:thumb:

Yellowchevy

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
I've got an old driver side intercooler tube with a wear hole in it from the wire harness, I'll make you a SWEET deal on it!!!!!:D

I've got a few turbo's laying around too!!:thumb:

Yellowchevy

No souped up turbos for me at the moment Russ. Just shooting for as much mpg as possible at this point.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I bet you do :rofl: how many compressor wheels?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably 12+ stock wheels and about 8 aftermarket ones :D

Muff said:
No souped up turbos for me at the moment Russ. Just shooting for as much mpg as possible at this point.

Less restriction means more flow which leeds to less throttle, haha!!:thumb:
It is nice to drive them and not worry/wonder what might break.

Yellowchevy

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
What is your parts' list looking like to achieve this, for a truck with the mileage you have on it?

tank sump, 16x10 wheels, tierod sleeves, dhd brace, gauges, to name a few things off the top of my head, stuff along those lines.

Already got new tires, shocks, sway bar links, drivers side manifold, intake, lift pump from Lwatson.