Who's getting ready for bow season?

elliottw

Jan 23, 2013
ND
Just wondering who's getting ready for there opener? NDs is next Friday and I'm getting everything all ready to roll. Have a nice 5x5 and pretty good 4x4 around my house that ive been scouting since June. I finally got a pic of him at my plot last night and thought I'd share
null_zpsce463b3b.jpg

gspman

Apr 17, 2013
elk/muley/wolf Hunt in Id

I have getting ready for some time now. Bought an 09 ext cab durmax, 37k miles.
So i had to build a trailer to match the truck. Just about done with it, now i have to get the wheeler ready. Then set up camp in the back yard to make sure i have everything in good repair. Then pack everything up.

leaving Wis on Oct 10th

And Oh Ya I am hyped big time, just hope the fires don't burn us out of our area..praying for rain.
:thumb:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Hadn't touched my bow in almost a year, took it out the other day and hit a squirrel right in the face from about 25yrds out. Oh Ya, i am ready

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Hell ya. Once august hits im always reading for season to start. Ill have to load a few of my pics up. I have a few big ones myself running around this year i am hopin to connect with.

elliottw

Jan 23, 2013
ND
I'm just pissed I didn't have a chance to get a tribal tag from the reservation here. Their season opens tomorrow and the more I'm out there the happier I am!

dirty_max

Jan 27, 2013
eureka il
well my bow has been converted for bow fishing, so i decided im going to use my dads athens this year since he never uses it, and wow! that thing is sweet! that thing is a tack driver from 40 yards. im pretty excited for this year.

elliottw

Jan 23, 2013
ND
null_zps5a876cba.jpg
short season for me! Got him earlier this evening and just got back to the house! Decent first bow kill lol

dirtymaxer

Weekender
Feb 20, 2011
fargo,ND
Congrats on the kill! Very nice lookin buck! :thumb: :woott: I'm stuck in Afghanistan so I wont be home for bow season but ill be home right before rifle so ill ad least get a deer this year.

JackPine47

Apr 3, 2013
central mn
been pumped for a few weeks!! got my wisc and sd tags ordered stands are hung here in mn and all 3 bows are ready to go!!! and got a few nice bucks on cam!

howard8448

L33T
Mar 21, 2015
Oceanside, CA
Anyone in SoCal up for teaching someone the ins and outs of bows? I have wanted to get into bow hunting for a long time and came across Bear for $140.

Mike Dmax

Old guy
Apr 16, 2013
Kentucky
What model of bear bow? You need to get your draw length checked and make sure the bow has enough adjustment to fit you. Jmo

rg3whitelbz

Jan 19, 2013
Maryland
I'm getting fired up already. I trashed my SD card I pulled from my covert yesterday by leaving it in my pocket through the laundry though.:mad:

elliottw

Jan 23, 2013
ND
I'm getting pumped too, run my cameras year round and after shed hunting season and planting some summer plots I get really antsy haha. Only a few more weeks for me!