Where’s your happy place at the end of the day?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
On nice days in the summer, its simply driving the Corvette home from work. :) Nothing UPS can do to me can take my smile away when I pull out of the parking lot in that car.

But most of the time, its come home-eat dinner-do my moderating here-watch tv for a bit-go to bed. Then the next day its wake up-repeat day. :hehe:

TexasRedNeck

Diesel Newbie
Nov 25, 2012
Houston, Texas
Enjoying a whiskey at the front fence watching the sunset with my better half

3ef4edd0e0f8e9a2f6410b3b60fddce2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Benny315

Benny
Feb 11, 2019
Backwoods, Savannah, NY
The bathroom. Its the only place I can get piece and quiet.
Works for my dad, he can sit there for an hour reading. My mom will stay farrr away from that room while he is in there and longer afterwards, they got 3 bath's anyways. :roflmao: You guys are too funny to stay quiet and we all have something in common.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
My son walked in on me pooping today it was very awkward. He is 2 and learned how to open doors recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell, just wait he’ll be in there all the time now lol. My kids don’t want nothing to do with me till I’m taking a slam. They draw pictures and notes and slide them under the door:roflmao:

RMJ_LB7

Feb 25, 2020
California
Hell, just wait he’ll be in there all the time now lol. My kids don’t want nothing to do with me till I’m taking a slam. They draw pictures and notes and slide them under the door:roflmao:

No way that is hilarious! I’m dying laughing, I told my wife and she was like I bet that’s coming soon!

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach

My 5 year old walks in and just asks like I'm on the couch... Lol

KyleC4

Tech
Dec 30, 2016
Bay Area
This is a cool thread! Plus it’s nice to see a lot of people have different ways of relieving stress!

For me it’s definitely family time, and then once the kids are in bed sometimes going in the Garage and thinking about working
a92f789f1f32d9ef8d0fbbd585ca00e1.jpg

96169f5fcff8c6a7d2979903ea2c9736.jpg

Is the montecristo your cigar of choice? Oliva are my treats to myself when I want a nice cocktail

RMJ_LB7

Feb 25, 2020
California
Is the montecristo your cigar of choice? Oliva are my treats to myself when I want a nice cocktail

Montecristo are good but not my favorite. Oliva is a really good smoke! My favorite is actually coffee flavored ones with a mocha :D These are one of my favorite cigars.
tec-pm-1007.png

Attachments

• tec-pm-1007.png
    tec-pm-1007.png
    478.4 KB · Views: 25

AthenaLMM

Swiss Army Wife
Jan 29, 2020
Mesa, AZ
I don't smoke anything, but it's my friend's company, so you should definitely check 'em out. They're kinda the Black Rifle Coffee of cigars. Veteran owned and operated. :thumb: warfightertobacco.com

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Hell, just wait he’ll be in there all the time now lol. My kids don’t want nothing to do with me till I’m taking a slam. They draw pictures and notes and slide them under the door
ROTFLMAO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
My son walked in on me pooping today it was very awkward. He is 2 and learned how to open doors recently

Your lucky just wait. My boy (special needs) sometimes sits on my wife's lap while she is pooping.

Or our kids will come play in the bathroom while I'm showering. My 3 year old little girl will just sit and stare at me sometimes. We have a clear glass shower... I don't like it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited: